• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 1st April 2010 
    Thanks

First time on MT2 - Log

Hello everyone. My MT2 just arrived along with all the needed accessories which I had to order separately from different sources on the internet. I couldn't believe it when everything arrived so quickly and on the same day.

I will try to post before tanning / MT2 pictures as soon as I get a chance to take a few.
    This is the first time I have researched / used MT2.

Just for the record I am probably a type 2 skin type with blond hair and blue eyes.
    I weigh in at about 135 pounds and am about 5'4" tall.
    Some concerns do exist because of my facial acne scars. I had the dermabrasion procedure done when I was a teenager and then just a couple of years ago I had IPL laser done. I hope that this doesn’t cause any problems.

I attempted to dilute / reconstitute my MT2 10 mg vial with 4 ml bacteriostatic water but the vial would only hold about 3 ml of bacteriostatic water. So much for following my plan but I am sure that I am still good to go.

Day 1 is Thursday 4/1/2010]
  2. #2 2nd April 2010 
    Thanks

Re: First time on MT2 - Log

.25 mg MT2 this morning. I will dose again this evening.
  3. #3 2nd April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Very nice start BatMan, best of luck through this.* Look forward to following your progress!* If you can learn anything from my recent log...my before photos were sub par.* Hope the color will show better in yours for sure

It can be a hassle to buy syringes and peptides from various places, but it is better that way.* Sellers who have the one stop shop are probably not looking out for what is best for the customer.* Glad it was painless ]
    Certainly interested to hear about your face and if anything out of the ordinary occurs.* How is your face currently?* Advice I spit out to friends is always to protect and cover your face, especially on MT2.*

Those couple low doses treat you well?* Any sides noted?* Appetite reduction?* Libido increases?
  4. #4 2nd April 2010 
    Thanks

Hey Chris. Thanks for the encouragement. I have found your postings and advice very useful.

Getting the syringes, bacteriostatic water etc. took just a few Google searches. All in all it has proven to be easier than I expected to find everything needed.

The question about my face has me laughing a little. I guess my face is "okay". ]
    What I will be watching for is hyper-pigmentation on my face. Would you say that it is okay to get some sun on your face? Or do you recommend protecting the face completely at all times? I do plan on getting a little sun on my face every now and then.

I haven't taken my second .25 mg dose today but will be doing so in the next hour or so. The .25 mg dose that I started with yesterday seemed to bring on a little nasal congestion and some of the other side effects that everyone mentions but nothing worth writing home about. Today has been about the same. So far so good!
  5. #5 2nd April 2010 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 at .25 mg dose this evening. So far the side effects have been minimal.
    Total of .75 mgs total.
  6. #6 3rd April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 3: Melanotan 2 at .25 mg dose this morning. Very few / minor side effects to report.
    Total Melanotan 2 taken so far is only 1 mg.

It is very sunny and unusually warm for this time of year here in the southeastern USA, it has been for several days now. I can't wait to finally be able to enjoy the outdoors with some color and skin protection from the Melanotan 2. I will be patient.*
  7. #7 3rd April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 3: I did a .25 mg dose of Melanotan 2 this evening.

I did sit out on the deck today in the sun for about 20 minutes, SPF 30 on my face though.* ]
    I am starting to think that when I reconstituted the Melanotan 2, 10 mg vial, it was with a little more bacteriostatic water than 3 mgs. I may up the dose just a bit tomorrow and see how things go. The side effects so far have been almost nonexistent. So much so that I think the dose I am using is a bit weak. At the same time I don't want to go overboard either and get nauseous either.
  8. #8 4th April 2010 
    Thanks

I did have the "rock hard” side effects off and on all through the night last night. None of these effects during the day thank goodness.* No decrease in appetite so far either.

Easter
    Day 4 - Morning]Some brief natural sun exposure today with SPF 15 on my face.

I am curious about some of the other peptides being sold on the same websites as MT 2, and I am not talking about MT 1. Is anyone out there using any of the other peptides or has used them in the past? If so, which one(s) and how did it / they work out for you?
  9. #9 5th April 2010 
    Thanks

Okay, it is official. The sexual side effects are definitely occurring.* : The wind can blow and I become aroused.

Still Day 4 but now it is evening and I injected .33 mgs of Melanotan 2.

Note]
    I am also taking a supplement to detox and maintain a healthy liver called Himalay LiverCare. Just for the record, I simply take these supplements. I do not sell them or promote them.

By the way, I am already starting to develop a "little" color, I think.

Happy Easter!
  10. #10 5th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Great content and insights.* Enjoying this log for sure

Seeing the right silhouette..or ya, the wind blow...good times indeed.* Let's see what happens when you approach 1mg ]
    Gonna have to check out the Quercetin w/ bromelain.* Would attribute the lack of sides to your planning and prep...very well done.* Think you have been making all the right moves - I know I have learned lots from trial and error, but learning from the mistakes of others is best * Keep doing what youre doing and enjoy it

Good youll be in touch with your body.* Some sun on your face is of course fine.* Just something to pay a little extra attention to.* Sometimes I think it is slightly counter intuitive...but color generally sets in for me 3-4 days after exposure.* So if there was a couple days there where I over exposed myself...got a little darker than I wanted (hindsight).* On the flipside, if you dont get enough exposure you may not have the desired result.* The balancing act...
  11. #11 5th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I am curious about some of the other peptides being sold on the same websites as MT 2, and I am not talking about MT 1. Is anyone out there using any of the other peptides or has used them in the past? If so, which one(s) and how did it / they work out for you?

"
    The GH secretalogues are very interesting and indeed are efficacious.* Big in the anti-aging and fitness community currently

GH frags, IGF, MGF...those are less important (imho)
  12. #12 5th April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 5 - Morning dose .5 mgs Melanotan 2.

Total Melanotan 2 so far is 2.41 mgs, approximately.

Hey Chris, yea, this is great. I am definitely enjoying this.

Thanks for the information and advice. I am reading about some of the secretalogues like CJC-1295 now. In the meantime I will just keep taking my supplements, like velvet bean, etcetera. I will keep you and everyone here posted as things change.

In a recent attempt to slim the waistline a little I managed to shed some pounds but I am noticing muscle loss over fat loss.* ]
  13. #13 5th April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 5 Evening dose .5 mgs Melanotan 2.

Total Melanotan 2 so far is 2.91 mgs, approximately.

I can see the color slowly showing up on my skin. I usually do not tan in the "brown" color range but stay "pink" with just a touch of brown even with several months of tanning at a very slow rate, hence the MT 2 this season.

I have a really good feeling about this.

And again, the side effects are not even a problem so far, knock on wood!* ]
  14. #14 6th April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 6 Morning dose .50 mgs Melanotan 2.
  15. #15 6th April 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Doing anything exciting this weekend?

I look forward to further assessment of your "brown/pink" pigment after the upcoming week.* Let us know if you get any comments/compliments* 8)

Any other goals for the MT-2?
  16. #16 7th April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 6 Evening dose .50 mgs Melanotan 2.

Total Melanotan 2 so far is 3.91 mgs, approximately.

"
    Doing anything exciting this weekend?

I look forward to further assessment of your "brown/pink" pigment after the upcoming week.* Let us know if you get any comments/compliments* 8)

Any other goals for the MT-2?
    "

Hey Chris, I will definitely keep you posted. No plans this weekend other than yard work and still need to get my taxes done.* ]
  17. #17 7th April 2010 
    Thanks

Hey BatMan,
    Thanks for keeping such a dilligent log!* I just got my M2 the other day and will be starting soon, so your trial-and-error notes are great. I'm very interested to see what happens with your "pink/brown" situation as that is my issue as well. Some parts of my body (legs, back) can get a a medium tan (especially after a lot of salon visits - straight sun just leads to burns) -- but my face and chest have a hard time getting out of the reddish hue -- so I'm hoping that I can overcome that (not wildly, but a little) with M2. The ultimate would be having the type of photoprotection that Chris talks about - that would be an incredible freedom, it's hard to even think it's real (but it looks pretty real based on Chris' pictures).* People who don't have fair skin just don't know how big of a pain in the neck it is to always be worried about burning (while still wanting some color)!* Anyway, look forward to your progress and thanks for sharing your story.
  18. #18 7th April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 7 Morning dose .50 mgs Melanotan 2.

"
    Hey BatMan,
    Thanks for keeping such a dilligent log!* I just got my M2 the other day and will be starting soon, so your trial-and-error notes are great. I'm very interested to see what happens with your "pink/brown" situation as that is my issue as well. Some parts of my body (legs, back) can get a a medium tan (especially after a lot of salon visits - straight sun just leads to burns) -- but my face and chest have a hard time getting out of the reddish hue -- so I'm hoping that I can overcome that (not wildly, but a little) with M2. The ultimate would be having the type of photoprotection that Chris talks about - that would be an incredible freedom, it's hard to even think it's real (but it looks pretty real based on Chris' pictures).* People who don't have fair skin just don't know how big of a pain in the neck it is to always be worried about burning (while still wanting some color)!* Anyway, look forward to your progress and thanks for sharing your story.
    "

Hey Micah. Your welcome and good luck to you with your MT 2 endeavor!
  19. #19 8th April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 7 Evening dose is .50 mgs of MT 2.

Total Melanotan 2 so far is 4.91 mgs.

There are a few interesting things to report.
    1. I did receive a comment from a friend that he could tell that I had gotten some sun recently and had a little bit of a tan coming on.* ;D
    2. My moles and freckles are getting just a bit darker than I remember them being. ]3. I have a few "red" areas or patches on my face especially under my eyes, even though I have been wearing sunscreen on my face every day. The areas around my acne scars are showing up a little red as well. So, I will be using SPF 30 on my face at least until I know that my face is tanning evenly. Two pimples appeared on my face recenlty, though not at the same time, and both disappeared about as fast as they appeared. This may or may not be related to the MT 2.
    4. Even my skin seems to be thickening up a little. This may or may not be related to the Melanotan 2.
    5. I appear to have bruised myself during one of the daily injections and it is taking quite a while for it to fade / heal itself. I am using Arnica gel in hopes that it will help speed up the healing and make the bruise go away. I probably just hit a vein and it should be fine as long as I don't inject in that same area again. Doing that is not recommended folks!
    6. I appear to be getting some kind of "mood" enhancement effects from the Melanotan 2. In other words, I feel great. I am not tired, I have had nearly zero nausea and my exercise routine seems to have improved / benefited in some way.

Wow, I really do look forward to seeing the tan develop over the next week or two.
    Note]
  20. #20 8th April 2010 
    Thanks

Day 8 Morning Dose is .5 mgs of Melantoan 2.