• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. #61 17th May 2010 
    Thanks

Re: First time on MT2 - Log

BATMAN all I can say is woowwwwwwwwwwww, thats crazyy. I needsome advice I was using mel2 for 2weeks started at 0.3mg, than to 0.5mg a week. The thing is I have lots of new moles on my face which I dont like they look wierd like on the face to have so many on foreheead and chin, I dont know if you experienced the same, im thinking just to go to once a week inj of 0.3mg, and hopefully it willl get better, and if it does slowly increase the dosage to .5mg and etconlyonce a week, I only tan once a week also. I need some adivce, wat do u think, this bothers me.

thx
    mike
  2. #62 17th May 2010 
    Thanks

Just so you know, I will not and do not condone the use of Melanotan II.* I am just another guy keeping a journal about his use of MT2.
    I am currently still using .5 mg Melanotan II, twice a day. I cut back to .5 mg on many days in between and instantly noticed a few differences. For example, on .5 mg Melanotan II for a couple of days and the tan faded a little faster than expected, the protective property of the Melanotan II decreased slightly (skin would get a little burn feeling when in the sun), and the mood enhancing effects diminished as well.

1 mg. a day appears to be the optimal dose for me. I have noticed that cutting back to .5 mg Melanotan II per day and avoiding the sun will allow the tan to fade quite a bit in only a few days. If, at any time, I felt too dark on my face or stomach, I would simply cut the dose in half for a few days, avoid the sun, and then gently exfoliate my skin once a day until the color was more to my liking.

My overall opinion of MT2 is very favorable at this time though it isn’t the perfect tanning solution.
    While at the beach, I spent many, many hours in the direct sunlight, without sunscreen, and though I normally burn after about 45 minutes to 60 minutes, I did not even turn pink or red, just brown. Also, I have not experienced any nausea, no headaches, no yawning, no fatigue but I did experience the pro sexual effects, minor decreases in appetite, a nice / mild mood enhancement* and the ability to get a killer tan, with the help of natural sunlight or tanning beds. Just for the record, I think a combination of natural sunlight and artificial sunlight works best. I did have to ease into the sunlight very gradually, use common sense and as my skin started to develop a tan I noticed that I would no longer burn even when in the sun for hours at a time.

People react to the new color in a very favorable way. They don't even have to compliment my tan for me to notice this different attitude towards me; they just act interested or very friendly. Then there are also quite a few people who are verbal about it and just come out and say that they love the tan. Now, don’t forget, I have blonde hair and blue eyes with a very nice tan and this is a bit unusual, in a good way, so people like to look (stare) but pretend they aren’t looking at the same time. The most interesting comment was given yesterday when an African American woman stated, “Your tan is beautiful and just looks delicious, mmmmmmm!!!” Well, that was a first for me folks.

Needless to say, I like being tan. Now, if any of you are sitting on the fence and are concerned about doing what I am doing I say, “Good for you”. Do not approach the use of Melanotan II lightly. There are obvious drawbacks, such as dark moles and freckles (some on the face) and even a few very small spots that will not tan very well. This doesn’t bother me much at all. I have been paying close attention to other people who tan well naturally and they have dark moles / some dark spots and a few small spots that don’t tan so well.* I hope that by blogging about this experience that something positive will come from doing so.
  3. #63 17th May 2010 
    Thanks

ok, so what do you think I should do, btw Im 22 yrs old. I think I will lower the dose to 0.25mg everyday and go tan 2x week for 5 min each sound like a good plan. Than hopefully I wont recieve anymore moles etc., I guess slow and steady is my option, hope it works. Any suggestions will do on the next steps etc.

thx alot
    BATMAN

4. #64 17th May 2010 
    Thanks

also so now ur using 1mg a day everyday or maintenance? And how often you tan now a week. Pretty much im still in the beginning process but if you can helpme out on a protocol that be awsome. I think ill just lower the dosage to 0.25mg everyday tan 2x week 5 min each, do you think you need to higer the dosage to get even a deeper tan? I guess that once your dark enough the moles are barely noticeable, I think since im in the beginning i seem them more, but once i get darker it should get better, pprety much I want to go with the less side effects and even if its a slow process it be ok, as long as in the end I get that color.

thx
    mike
  5. #65 17th May 2010 
    Thanks

"
    also so now ur using 1mg a day everyday or maintenance? And how often you tan now a week. Pretty much im still in the beginning process but if you can helpme out on a protocol that be awsome. I think ill just lower the dosage to 0.25mg everyday tan 2x week 5 min each, do you think you need to higer the dosage to get even a deeper tan? I guess that once your dark enough the moles are barely noticeable, I think since im in the beginning i seem them more, but once i get darker it should get better, pprety much I want to go with the less side effects and even if its a slow process it be ok, as long as in the end I get that color.

thx
    mike
    "

Hey Mike]Everyone says that you can cut back on the dose once your desired level of tan has been reached. I know that if I plan on being out in the sun again anytime soon, I still need the Melanotan II to protect my skin from burning. Maybe Chris will read your questions and offer some advice that I just can’t give.
  6. #66 17th May 2010 
    Thanks

"
    Incredible difference. I hope the vacation was a good time.
    "

Josh]
    Add to that feeling another completely different feeling. Seriously, I felt a bit like a sex symbol with all the new found attention the other vacationers were expressing. I attended a dance club, called "Froggy Bottomz", at Broadway By The Beach, and while dancing around a bit the friendliness of a few folks got a little too friendly. It was as if I was living in the skin of someone completely different than myself. It was FUN and the attention was refreshing. Note]
  7. #67 17th May 2010 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

BM, what an amazing log this has turned out to be.* You are living the dream with a little lifestyle edge, LOVE IT!*

Will have to stay in touch

8. #68 26th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What? You get aroused after the wind blows? That is funny! Now I understand that the side effects are different.
  9. #69 18th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I do not think your previous sessions will affect your use of MT-2. You got your IPL last year. It was already too long. On the other hand, your demabrasion procedure happened several years ago already. Therefore, you can safely use MT-2. If you still have acne problem, I guess you should meet your dermatologist first so you can assess your skin condition and determine whether it is safe to tan now or not.