• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have just been checking out IF (Intermitent...

I have just been checking out IF (Intermitent fasting), it really is amazing when you read the science behind it. Though I'm not over weight, I am including it in my training with great results....
  2. I entered all the names/email addresses of those...

I entered all the names/email addresses of those who filled out the survey and drew from a hat, and the winner is: manofsteel! I sent you a PM to figure out the best way to send it to you.

I am...
  3. Replies
    Views

Nov 30, 2015 - 0mcg I haven't tanned or taken...

Nov 30, 2015 - 0mcg

I haven't tanned or taken Melanotan since Nov 14, so a little over 2 weeks. I have such a hard time judging my own color at this point, but I'm sure I'm getting lighter since...
  4. Replies
    Views

Nov 13, 2015 - 0mcg | 30 minutes sun I didn't...

Nov 13, 2015 - 0mcg | 30 minutes sun

I didn't get a lot of time to get out in the sun today. I feel like I'm looking pretty dark so I think I'm going to stop taking Melanotan for now and take...
  5. Replies
    Views

My color is starting to fade and I'm ready to go...

My color is starting to fade and I'm ready to go darker. One of the things I keep thinking of is how disappointed and sad my mom would be if she knew I was taking tanning injections and got freckles...
  6. Replies
    Views

Just like how all of you are happy to have active...

Just like how all of you are happy to have active members, I am also very happy. I never regret signing up for this forum. This forum has been a part of my life now as I can freely discus my concerns...
  7. Replies
    Views

Oct 20, 2015 - 0mcg | 15 minutes tanning bed I...

Oct 20, 2015 - 0mcg | 15 minutes tanning bed
    I got so much darker today, probably from the Melanotan in my system from yesterday. I went in a booth that has a face lamp specifically to help your...
  8. Replies
    Views

Oct 19, 2015 - 250mcg | 7 minutes tanning bed I...

Oct 19, 2015 - 250mcg | 7 minutes tanning bed
    I noticed one more small tiny freckle right under my lip, and several tiny ones on my neck. So right now it looks like I have 3 new freckles in total on...
  9. My Theories on Melanotan.. Please Tell Me Your THoughts

I am very sorry since I am not too organized wiht my dosages, and I do not have logs. But I just wanted to post my experiences nad a few theories.

Ok, here goes:

I am fairly pale skinned and...