• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. You can use your MK-677 together with CJC1295 DAC...

You can use your MK-677 together with CJC1295 DAC but I recommend you to not use DAC for longer than 1-2 months because it is not too good for men and can damage the pituitary gland if it's used long...
  2. MK-677 can be used solo but you would get higher...

MK-677 can be used solo but you would get higher GH output by using it together with GHRH - CJC1295 DAC. CJC1295 no DAC can't be effectively used together with MK-677 because it has a very short...
  3. I have tried both - the MK-677 and growth hormone...

I have tried both - the MK-677 and growth hormone secretagogue peptides. I didn't really like the MK-677 because it made my appetite too uncontrollable. Even if I ate a huge dinner, I would wake up...
  4. Have you considered using other SARM's? Like...

Have you considered using other SARM's? Like Ostarine, LGD? They are way better for building muscle than MK-677. MK-677 on its own is a pretty weak muscle builder. It is great for increasing GH...
  5. MK-677 should help you to increase your weight as...

MK-677 should help you to increase your weight as it greatly increases appetite. It is not the best muscle builder but as you are only 70kg, I believe that from the amount of food you eat, you will...