• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Melanotan 2 - 7 years after

Hey, just wanted to share my experience with 7 years of melanotan 2.

I have been using melanotan 2 every summer (mostly from May - September) every year since I started, no injections in the...
  2. My Way: Took the ammounts of mt2 till i reached...

My Way: Took the ammounts of mt2 till i reached my level of tan, then lowered the dosage and so the moles getting less darker and even appear less .. i think its a fact of ur gens.

hope i helped u...
  3. Replies
    Views

A Woman's Perspective on PT-141

Hey Everyone,

I have come to the conclusion that there doesn't seem to be much information out there regarding women's use of pt-141. Therefore, I am going to start writing my information and...
  4. That's strange that the calculator is telling you...

That's strange that the calculator is telling you that?

2mg divided by four equals 500mcg's. If you dilute your peptide with 1 ml of water, that equals .25ml, so you're right. You're not...
  5. Replies
    Views

It's likely because Melanotan 2 suppresses...

It's likely because Melanotan 2 suppresses appetite and can temporarily raise your blood pressure. No food + faster distribution of alcohol = faster intoxication.
  6. Replies
    Views

Melanotan Sensitivity/Tolerance

Seen a lot of posts recently about long term users stating that Melanotan is becoming less effective for them. Perhaps there is a large scale supplier issue, but it appears that the MC1R receptor can...
  7. Replies
    Views

1000 mcg is obviously high, my dear. Cut down...

1000 mcg is obviously high, my dear. Cut down your dose and everything should be fine. 300 mcg in a week (split the dose into 100mcg in three consecutive days) would be a great dose.
  8. Replies
    Views

Fattyjim is right. Ipamorelin is great for losing...

Fattyjim is right. Ipamorelin is great for losing weight and hexarelin is great for bodybuilding. If you are fat and you want to concentrate on burning fat, choose ipamorelin. If you want to...
  9. Replies
    Views

Nasal spray does not work...

Nasal spray does not work...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the info You think it could be the...

Thanks for the info

You think it could be the case with Sub Q injections?
    I am now leaning towards a possible infection that the GH has amplified to make it more prominent, doesn't GH accelerate...
  11. Replies
    Views

Many might think that peptides may have long-term...

Many might think that peptides may have long-term adverse effects on the body, since there are already people who develop serious health risks while using peptides for how many years. The thing is,...
  12. Replies
    Views

I agree, many people just use too much of it...

I agree, many people just use too much of it that's why they get more moles than others. Lower your dose. Here's a good article on how you can deal with your moles: Home Remedies for Moles | Top 10...
  13. Replies
    Views

If you are 8% your not "bulking" It is...

If you are 8% your not "bulking"
    It is impossible to "bulk" unless your are in caloric surplus which I believe would put you over 8% in a week or 2.
    This is also why you are 6'2 and 190lbs.
    8% bf...
  14. Replies
    Views

Melanotan works by making you tan better, but it...

Melanotan works by making you tan better, but it won't make you tan on its own. So you definitely need UV exposure in order to build up a tan. Melanotan sort of "intensifies" the results you get from...
  15. Thread: AAS and pregnancy

by Bro
    Replies
    Views

I would say no. The sperm donates it's DNA to the...

I would say no. The sperm donates it's DNA to the embryo and that's it. If steroids don't alter DNA then how could it affect the embryo? Reduced sperm count only affects the chance of getting...
  16. Thread: female libido

by Armani
    Replies
    Views

Money is the only proven female libido enhancer. ...

Money is the only proven female libido enhancer.

17. I beg to differ. Since there is a proven link...

I beg to differ.
    Since there is a proven link between tanning beds and skin cancer, why would anyone risk? The thing is that you know theoretically than sun beds have been limited to 0.3w/m2, but...
  18. Replies
    Views

slight gynecomastia

Can slight gyno be reversed without surgical intervention? Who has personnal experience? Did once cycle two years ago, followed by Doctor prescribed pct, but still got it a year later. Doc gave me...
  19. Replies
    Views

When it comes to a plateau in fitness, I feel...

When it comes to a plateau in fitness, I feel like the best way to break it is strength training. The extra muscle will be burning calories all the time, even when you're just sitting around!

As...
  20. Thread: help to lose fat

by jeyna
    Replies
    Views

help to lose fat

Can anyone give me some solid tips on what I can do to drop some weight. I'm 110 pounds with 25% body fat. I eat healthy and excersize as much as I can. I work 50+ hours a week in an office. I think...
  21. Replies
    Views

I think the reason why people are only giving...

I think the reason why people are only giving vague answers is because the side effects don't really occur unless you abuse the use of peptides. There might be some minor side effects that you might...
  22. That's fine. It may be that the skin was...

That's fine.

It may be that the skin was slightly hardened if it was on top of a previous injection - try to inject 4-5cm from the navel, and 2.5cm from your previous injections - you can 'reuse'...
  23. Thread: no pct?

by Unnamed
    Replies
    Views

well, If you'd like to ruin your reproductive...

well, If you'd like to ruin your reproductive system that is one of the body's most essential systems, not just to reproduce but what provides you with male attributes, libido, bone denseness and...
  24. Replies
    Views

OK, I figured out a way to post the image lol......

OK, I figured out a way to post the image lol... Now, the green date indicates that yesterday was my 1st dosage (ever). So, this schd for me personally is how I believe things should work, but we'll...
  25. Thread: Triptorelin

by Steven
    Replies
    Views

Triptorelin

http://www.ergo-log.com/triptorelin.html

Really interesting article about PCT drug called Triptorelin.
Page 1 of 2 1 2