• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: My Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray Experiment

I've had 5 tanning sessions now and a bit less than 3 weeks in (with 10 days of loading). My tan is really starting to show, my facial hair is starting to darken, and my freckles have all darkened...
  2. Replies
    Views

The original solution ... it's easy on the mucus membranes and bacteriostatic. It's this - http://www.pendopharm.com/rhinaris-nasal-mist/

If you removed the solution and put pure water in it would...
  3. Replies
    Views

just a question, the Rhinaris nasal mist you are talking about do you use the orginal substance in the spray (dont know if there are any medical solution inside or just aqua? ) or change it all with...
  4. Replies
    Views

Because I'm not preparing to sell I'm not bothered if there's 310 sprays in my bottle or 320. In the end, even when dosing sub-q, it's never exact anyway--dealing with such tiny doses.

About the...
  5. Replies
    Views

We went through a similar process 18/24 months ago as there was little info on how effective nasal administration was in comparison to subQ.

We came to the conclusion that nasal administration...
  6. Replies
    Views

My Melanotan 2 Nasal Spray Experiment

About 2 weeks ago I started an experiment with MT-2 nasal spray and I'll put my ongoing experience with it on here--as there really isn't any good information out there about it that I've found.