• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Haven't heard of this method, you should probably...

Haven't heard of this method, you should probably ask your supplier what does it mean. My peptides almost always come vacuum sealed but it's not a big deal if they aren't, I use them anyway and...
  2. Thread: M1 question

by Damme
    Replies
    Views

To get most out of your Melanotan 1, you should...

To get most out of your Melanotan 1, you should inject it twice a day because it has a half-life of just an hour. My girlfriend has used Melanotan 1 before because she couldn't handle nausea from...
  3. Replies
    Views

It's the first time I hear about such method but...

It's the first time I hear about such method but I am not a scientist and I'm not aware of all the processes in peptide manufacturing. Either way, mine peptides always come vacuum sealed. Actually,...
  4. Replies
    Views

I have no idea how that nitrogen blast sealing...

I have no idea how that nitrogen blast sealing method works but my peptides don't always come vacuum sealed. I used them either way and didn't experience any issues. They were the same potency the...
  5. Replies
    Views

The best way to use it is injecting right before...

The best way to use it is injecting right before tanning. Inject and tan within an hour or so. How long you are using Melanotan 1 and what dose do you use? It takes much longer to achieve a nice tan...