• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It doesn't really matter what skin type you are,...

It doesn't really matter what skin type you are, what matters is the quality and potency of the peptide. If it works when using injection then it should work with the intranasally as well but much...
  2. Replies
    Views

I took about 3-4 1mg shots, and got severe nausea...

I took about 3-4 1mg shots, and got severe nausea almost an hour after injection. I noticed an increase in libido, and couldn't sleep. I ended up going on vacation, so I didn't get to complete the...
  3. Replies
    Views

I thought I was going immune but I finally found...

I thought I was going immune but I finally found a new source that sells 98% pure Melanotan 2, tested in the past weeks and it works like a charm, after a week of loading I can see results already,...
  4. Replies
    Views

I just started back up on some from the forum...

I just started back up on some from the forum sponsor. I'm only 3.5mg in, but I did get a slight increase in libido, nausea, and the need to stretch.

We'll see what happens as I finish 20-30mg....
  5. Replies
    Views

Has anyone tested any new suppliers and gotten...

Has anyone tested any new suppliers and gotten good results? I'm still stuck without a working peptide. I've tested a bunch of suppliers, and none of them panned out.
  6. Replies
    Views

How did it end? Did you get your package? I have...

How did it end? Did you get your package? I have ordered peptides from China as well but always received them, I have ordered even more than 20 vials at a time but I guess that it depends purely on...
  7. Replies
    Views

No, I don't think thats possible. Your melanotan...

No, I don't think thats possible. Your melanotan is most likely bunk and you should look for another supplier.