• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I don't think that you hit a vein, maybe a small...

I don't think that you hit a vein, maybe a small blood vessel. But, even if you injected GHRP-6 and Mod GRF(1-29) in vein, it shouldn't affect you that way. From injecting them in the vein you might...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hmm, I think that it would be better if you start...

Hmm, I think that it would be better if you start with a basic GHRP/GHRH stack as your first experience. IGF-1LR3 is a bit more advanced peptide. GHRP/GHRH will increase your HGH and IGF-1 levels and...
  3. Have you used Ipamorelin before? It is the...

Have you used Ipamorelin before? It is the weakest of all GHRP's in terms of GH release. For me, Ipamorelin doesn't give any flushing side effect while GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 does.

Is it no DAC...
  4. Don't mix them in the same vial for weeks.. You...

Don't mix them in the same vial for weeks.. You can mix them only in the same syringe before injecting.
  5. Thread: Peptide stacking.

by Edz
    Replies
    Views

Yes, you must take your ipamorelin + sermorelin 3...

Yes, you must take your ipamorelin + sermorelin 3 times a day (you can take them even more times a day, but make sure there is 3 hours apart injections). Because their half life is short and you want...
  6. Replies
    Views

BPc 157 is awesome. I dose 250mcg at the site of...

BPc 157 is awesome. I dose 250mcg at the site of damage. I'd run GHRPs and bpc 157. I didn't get a whole lot from tb-500, probably didn't dose it high enough, it's expensive.
  7. Replies
    Views

Stick with your dose. The water will usually...

Stick with your dose. The water will usually subside within a month or so. Up your water intake make sure your getting 1-1.5 gal water maybe add in some dandelion root if you really hate the bloat...