• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I recommend you to stop injecting melanotan 2...

I recommend you to stop injecting melanotan 2 everyday. If you still want to use it then dose 200-250mcg before tanning. By the way what skin type you have? Dirty/uneven look is because you used too...
  2. Replies
    Views

Melanotan store in fridge or freezer?

I just got my mt-2 delivered. i have heard both it should be stored in fridge and in freezer, which one is right?

also, how long you take it before you start noticing some results? iam taking 1mg...
  3. Replies
    Views

Everything that is a SARM normally needs a PCT....

Everything that is a SARM normally needs a PCT. It is in the name SARM's (Selective androgen receptor modulator). So you can't use them during PCT. MK-677 or growth hormone secretague peptides are...
  4. Replies
    Views

Many might think that peptides may have long-term...

Many might think that peptides may have long-term adverse effects on the body, since there are already people who develop serious health risks while using peptides for how many years. The thing is,...
  5. Replies
    Views

I agree, many people just use too much of it...

I agree, many people just use too much of it that's why they get more moles than others. Lower your dose. Here's a good article on how you can deal with your moles: Home Remedies for Moles | Top 10...
  6. Replies
    Views

1. Which peptides works best for weight loss....

1. Which peptides works best for weight loss.
    Ipamorelin;. Proven and tested.

2. Do I have to follow a particular diet or can eat a regular meal when taking it.
    Yes, of course! YOU HAVE TO.
  7. Replies
    Views

Your body is not yet used to the drug and that is...

Your body is not yet used to the drug and that is one of the possible reasons on why is this happening. If you wait for some time, then probably, your sexual urge will be back to normal. If you lose...