• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. From using more than 100mcg you get diminished...

From using more than 100mcg you get diminished effects in Growth Hormone release but not in appetite. The most I've tried was 300mcg of GHRP-6 and the difference in appetite compared to 100mcg was...
  2. I am terribly sorry dude that you are in such a...

I am terribly sorry dude that you are in such a bad situation. Sorry about the loss of your mother. This must be horrible for you.

From peptides, GHRP-6+Mod GRF(1-29) is probably the best option...
  3. Have you noticed any weight gain since you...

Have you noticed any weight gain since you started? Your source is good (at least it was about 10 months ago when I bought from them). The first things you notice when you start using MK-677 is...
  4. Replies
    Views

If he did clean the cap then there shouldn't be...

If he did clean the cap then there shouldn't be any issues. Just remove the cap and dose as you normally would.
  5. Replies
    Views

Yes, you can use it every day if you want. If you...

Yes, you can use it every day if you want. If you use more than saturation dose then you will experience some sort of desensitization from using every day but if you use at saturation dose then you...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have no idea how that nitrogen blast sealing...

I have no idea how that nitrogen blast sealing method works but my peptides don't always come vacuum sealed. I used them either way and didn't experience any issues. They were the same potency the...
  7. Replies
    Views

The best way to use it is injecting right before...

The best way to use it is injecting right before tanning. Inject and tan within an hour or so. How long you are using Melanotan 1 and what dose do you use? It takes much longer to achieve a nice tan...
  8. I have tried both - the MK-677 and growth hormone...

I have tried both - the MK-677 and growth hormone secretagogue peptides. I didn't really like the MK-677 because it made my appetite too uncontrollable. Even if I ate a huge dinner, I would wake up...
  9. Replies
    Views

I recommend you to use the peptide calculator in...

I recommend you to use the peptide calculator in here https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator

I usually calculate the amount bacteriostatic water I'd add so it's easier to dose...
  10. Replies
    Views

Good luck dude, I really hope that peptides will...

Good luck dude, I really hope that peptides will help you to cure your disease.
  11. Replies
    Views

Check out this forums peptide calculator, you...

Check out this forums peptide calculator, you simply enter what syringe you have, how much ml, how much mcg and what dose you want, and it tells you how much to draw ;)
  12. Replies
    Views

I use 1ml of bacteriostatic water for all of...

I use 1ml of bacteriostatic water for all of peptides. It's easier to dose it after... If you have 0.5 insulin syringes then simply add full syringe of bac water 2 times. Also remember that you...
  13. Replies
    Views

forget it as long as you can afford to invest few...

forget it as long as you can afford to invest few grand a year on it, any less will be waste, also you want to be reasonably lean to see it's potential to change body composition.

apart from well...
  14. Replies
    Views

subq if running solo, intramuscular with insulin...

subq if running solo, intramuscular with insulin postworkout.
  15. Replies
    Views

GH Bleed with CJC?

I have read somewhere that using CJC1295 causes gh bleed. Is it true? It was from an old forum and I am just curious about that side effect. I have friends who are recommending GHRP 6 with CJC w/ DAC...
  16. Why are they getting "new info" from old issues?...

Why are they getting "new info" from old issues? Ahhh, because they are marketing their own skin tanner! The website is paid by advertisers to debunk mt2 so that people would get scared and just buy...