• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

How did it end? Did you get your package? I have...

How did it end? Did you get your package? I have ordered peptides from China as well but always received them, I have ordered even more than 20 vials at a time but I guess that it depends purely on...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well yeah they also accelerate fat loss and...

Well yeah they also accelerate fat loss and muscle mass gains. Too sensitive body tissue and too much insulin in your body may lead to hypoglycemia but you would need insulin injections to achieve...
  3. Replies
    Views

Before you start Slin I would use metformin...

Before you start Slin I would use metformin (Glucophage) It is a pill given to type 2 diabetics this makes body cells more sensitive to the insulin your body produces. It is much safer.
  4. Replies
    Views

I'd do another 2000iu/x5 every other day,...

I'd do another 2000iu/x5 every other day, decrease the clomid to 50 mg for some time, and nolvadex to 20 mg a day, then three days after last shot of HCG increase the Clomid to 100mg a day.

Also...
  5. Replies
    Views

If you can't maintain an erection, don't have any...

If you can't maintain an erection, don't have any night time woody, no morning erection, have low stamina, you'll need some more HCG.
  6. Thread: Triptorelin

by Steven
    Replies
    Views

Triptorelin

http://www.ergo-log.com/triptorelin.html

Really interesting article about PCT drug called Triptorelin.
  7. Replies
    Views

At that dosage mate, it won't make any...

At that dosage mate, it won't make any difference. Just stick to your 5on2off method.

We are talking here about high dosage EOD, not HRT dosages.
  8. Replies
    Views

I have also done many 20 week cycles and I have...

I have also done many 20 week cycles and I have changed substances to free up testosterone yet still your system simply gets flooded, I'll say it again the doses are based on your own cycle...
  9. Replies
    Views

definitely you can, I have done it and many other...

definitely you can, I have done it and many other have, if your body is clean from substances it'll grow really fast in a short time period, if you look at babies they grow fast for only a week at...
  10. Replies
    Views

All you can do is reduce the dosage. AI's will...

All you can do is reduce the dosage. AI's will not help since its not estrogen related. Watch sodium intake also.