• Forum Login or
  • Register

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I am not a doctor, and this is not to be used at...

I am not a doctor, and this is not to be used at medical advice. I highly suggest getting your blood pressure checked. It sounds like your body isn't agreeing with it, which could be the MT2 itself,...
  2. Replies
    Views

Good question. I'm also anxious to know if MT2...

Good question. I'm also anxious to know if MT2 resistance is permanent. I can't offer much input in the blood sugar realm, but I do know that MT2 raises my blood pressure temporarily. I have tested 3...
  3. Replies
    Views

Not yet, but if the stuff I'm using is really...

Not yet, but if the stuff I'm using is really underdosed, I've only tested under 3mg. Traveling has made it tough, but I plan to inject at least 30mg over the next few months to see if the stuff will...
  4. Replies
    Views

I took about 3-4 1mg shots, and got severe nausea...

I took about 3-4 1mg shots, and got severe nausea almost an hour after injection. I noticed an increase in libido, and couldn't sleep. I ended up going on vacation, so I didn't get to complete the...
  5. Replies
    Views

I just started back up on some from the forum...

I just started back up on some from the forum sponsor. I'm only 3.5mg in, but I did get a slight increase in libido, nausea, and the need to stretch.

We'll see what happens as I finish 20-30mg....
  6. Replies
    Views

Has anyone tested any new suppliers and gotten...

Has anyone tested any new suppliers and gotten good results? I'm still stuck without a working peptide. I've tested a bunch of suppliers, and none of them panned out.
  7. Replies
    Views

It's likely because Melanotan 2 suppresses...

It's likely because Melanotan 2 suppresses appetite and can temporarily raise your blood pressure. No food + faster distribution of alcohol = faster intoxication.