• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st October 2017 
    Thanks

Question Difficulty with peptide calculator

I have my BAC WATER, ALCOHOL PADS, INSULIN SYRINGE (1/2cc/29g/50 units) and the Peptide FRAG 176-191/10mg...
    This is my first time researching and it is an investment that HAS to go right.
    So the question is how many doses can I get that will be effective but won't waste product?
    I assume that I put the bac water into the peptide filling it up to the stopper, then swirling it.
    OK, so now I have 10 mg of peptide... I have NO idea how many units are in the 10mg!
    So...do I try 5 IU a day until it runs out?
    The calculator has no information that I can relate to.
    Thanks https://researchpeptides.com/images/smilies/smiley-face-huh.gif
  2. #2 1st October 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxcee View Post
    I have my BAC WATER, ALCOHOL PADS, INSULIN SYRINGE (1/2cc/29g/50 units) and the Peptide FRAG 176-191/10mg...
    This is my first time researching and it is an investment that HAS to go right.
    So the question is how many doses can I get that will be effective but won't waste product?
    I assume that I put the bac water into the peptide filling it up to the stopper, then swirling it.
    OK, so now I have 10 mg of peptide... I have NO idea how many units are in the 10mg!
    So...do I try 5 IU a day until it runs out?
    The calculator has no information that I can relate to.
    Thanks https://researchpeptides.com/images/smilies/smiley-face-huh.gif
    Impossible to answer your question in its current form, because there is no conversion from iu to mg. I can answer it making a couple assumptions though. First, you stated that your insulin syringes were 1/2cc 50 unit. Technically iu doesn't convert to cc either, but if these are the syringes you have, you are in luck, because 100 iu will equal 1cc in this case. Second assumption I'm going to make is your desired dosage. 250mcg would be a good dose in my opinion, and at that dosage you would have 40 doses in your vial.

So...add 4cc bac water, and you will have 40 doses of 250mcg strength at 10iu, or 1/10cc.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ndc27 For This Useful Post:

Maxcee (1st October 2017)

4. #3 1st October 2017 
    Thanks
    So... That is 400 IU of BAC Water, Right?
    And 250 mcgs is ? Units
    How many units do I dose X 40?
    Thanks
  5. #4 1st October 2017 
    Thanks
    So... That is 400 IU of BAC Water, Right?
    And 250 mcgs is ? Units
    How many units do I dose X 40?
    Thanks
    I'm uncomfortable suggesting how many "units" to use, because the terminology is incorrect. You are using insulin syringes, and those "units" refer to a potency of insulin per ml. In this case you have u-100 syringes, but they also make u-40 syringes. If I tell you 10iu, and then you switch to a u-40 syringe, or someone else following this thread does you (or they) end up taking 250% more. You're not taking insulin, so let's forget "units" and look at weight (mg or mcg) and volume (ml)

You have 10mg of product. Divided by 40 equals .25mg, which is the same as 250 mcg.

If you add 4cc bac water, divided by 40 equals 1/10 cc. That would be your doseage, 1/10cc, and each 1/10cc dose will contain 250mcg, or .25mg of product.

Hope that helps
  6. #5 2nd October 2017 
    Thanks

Units...MCG?

Well first of all I thank you for your effort to educate me... I HATE that the answer is so elusive!
    My syringes don't say 1/10 cc... so I am still unable to process this into an answer that will help me.
    This is so difficult, surely there is a way to get into the ball park of a good dose using insulin syringes!!!
    Maybe a chart with different syringes and suggested doses for peptides...
    In other forums, they are having the same arguments.
    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/496984-mcg-unit.html
    Thanks again...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndc27 View Post
    I'm uncomfortable suggesting how many "units" to use, because the terminology is incorrect. You are using insulin syringes, and those "units" refer to a potency of insulin per ml. In this case you have u-100 syringes, but they also make u-40 syringes. If I tell you 10iu, and then you switch to a u-40 syringe, or someone else following this thread does you (or they) end up taking 250% more. You're not taking insulin, so let's forget "units" and look at weight (mg or mcg) and volume (ml)

You have 10mg of product. Divided by 40 equals .25mg, which is the same as 250 mcg.

If you add 4cc bac water, divided by 40 equals 1/10 cc. That would be your doseage, 1/10cc, and each 1/10cc dose will contain 250mcg, or .25mg of product.

Hope that helps
  7. #6 2nd October 2017 
    Thanks
    Well first of all I thank you for your effort to educate me... I HATE that the answer is so elusive!
    My syringes don't say 1/10 cc... so I am still unable to process this into an answer that will help me.
    This is so difficult, surely there is a way to get into the ball park of a good dose using insulin syringes!!!
    Maybe a chart with different syringes and suggested doses for peptides...
    In other forums, they are having the same arguments.
    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/496984-mcg-unit.html
    Thanks again...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In your case, with the syringes you have, 10 units will equal 1/10cc.
  8. #7 2nd October 2017 
    Thanks

Dose

THANK YOU! I will try that and see how it goes...

In your case, with the syringes you have, 10 units will equal 1/10cc.
  9. #8 20th December 2017 
    Thanks

Hope that helps
    So my pep is 12mg - 6mg Frag, 3mg Mod Hgh, 3 Ipamorelin.
    If i want 250mcg of Frag, I would reconstitute with 2.4ml or 2.4cc of water and draw 1/10th of a cc which would be to the 10 on a .5cc insulin syring?
    This will also net 125mcg or Mod and Ipamorelin each...
    Would this be to low of a dose of Mod and Ipamorelin?

From my reading we would take at bed time 5 days a week? But it seems some are saying 250mcg of Ipam once or twice a day that would give 500mcg of Fag at once..??
  10. #9 30th January 2018 
    Thanks
    I figured it out.. 1.5ml water 5th tick mark on a .5ml pin = 100mcg ipam & mod and 200mcg Frag