• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK-677 journal

1. #1 4th July 2017 
    Thanks

MK-677 journal

Greetings

I have finally purchased some MK-677 and started running it today. I will run it for a minimum of 4 months and maximum 1 year. I have read that with MK-677, peptides, and HGH the general consensus is the same - the longer you run it, the better are your results. I will try to update this thread at least weekly so other members can see how I progress. My current weight is 90kg, 12-13% bodyfat.

First day

I took 10mg in the morning
    Didn't notice much, except the pumps in the gym, were pretty good.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonath For This Useful Post:

johny bravo (5th July 2017)

3. #2 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't recommend you to use it for longer than 3-4 months. It is because your pituitary gland is constantly releasing GH when you use MK-677 and it would be better to give your pituitary gland a break after about 3-4 months. Also, with time your body will become less sensitive to the MK-677 so it is definitely a good idea to take a break after some time.

Another thing you can do if you wish to run it for longer than 4 months is to switch to GHRP/Mod GRF(1-29) because switching would prevent the desensitization and your pituitary would also get a break because peptides half life is much shorter then MK-677.

Another thing I recommend you is to add a GHRH to your MK-677 because they are working in synergy and you would get far better benefits from running both together. CJC1295 DAC is perfect for MK-677 because they both have a pretty long half life. Of course, MK-677 would work on its own but when you combine it with CJC1295 DAC you will get 5 times better results.

Best of luck with your cycle, I will be following your log!
  4. #3 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks mate for suggestions! I will probably run MK-677 as a standalone without CJC1295 DAC because this is my first time.

Have you ever used MK677? What were your results?

I have used Mod GRF1-29+GHRP with pretty nice results and decided to try out MK-677 because it seems quite similar to peptides.
  5. #4 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I have used it previously at 20mg's/day for 2 months. The results were quite similar to the ones I got from peptides. Water retention was quite controllable but after I started using Dianabol it was huge so I stopped using MK-677. MK-677 felt like a GHRP-6 but with really long half life, it will make you hungry as a dog.
  6. #5 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    2nd day

I can definitely feel something from MK-677 and I don't think it's a placebo. This MK-677 seem like a strong stuff. I couldn't fall asleep last night and kept waking up all night. I can already feel tingling in hands and they feel swelled up. During the night went to the kitchen and ate some meat and veggie salad that was left from yesterday's dinner. Even though I ate during the night, woke up incredibly hungry in the morning. Also took my 2nd dose of 10mg in the morning. I feel good despite the fact that I couldn't sleep properly during the night.
  7. #6 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    10mg is a really low dose, I am pretty surprised that you feel something on that dose, your MK-677 must be really good stuff.
  8. #7 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    There are many people who report sleeping problems when using MK-677. They usually subside after a few weeks of use when your body gets used to it. Usually, they have trouble sleeping because they use too high dose but as you use only 10mg then you probably just need to get used to the drug. Are you taking your MK-677 in the morning or before bed? I have heard that many people take it in the morning in order to be able to sleep at night but there are some others that can sleep only if they take MK-677 before bed.

You will have to find out what works best for you. I suggest you to try taking your dose in the morning for a few days and if you still have trouble sleeping then switch to bedtime dosing to see it gets better.

You could also try splitting up the dose - half in the morning and another half in the evening.
  9. #8 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    10mg is a really low dose, I am pretty surprised that you feel something on that dose, your MK-677 must be really good stuff.
    I have read that it is far better to start with a small dose to avoid harsh side effects because at higher doses side can become overwhelming. Every single person is different and I can't be sure how the drug will affect me even though I know that some people start using MK-677 at 25mg right away. I am actually really glad that I started with a low dose. I will increase it when I feel ready. But right now I want to get used to this dose because I couldn't sleep last night.
  10. #9 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Day 3

Started to notice lethargy and felt tired during the day, is there any way to prevent this because it annoys me.

The sleep was incredible though and woke up feeling rejuvenated, the lethargy set in later in the day. No change in my weight or strength but the pumps at the gym were really good, also the appetite was increased.
  11. #10 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You can't do much about the lethargy, the only things that seem to help are stims like Ephedrine/Caffeine stack... I found that with time the lethargy disappears or you get used to it. It usually happens after 2-3 weeks of everyday use.
    The lethargy occurs because of the high growth hormone levels.
  12. #11 7th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Day 4!

Still feel lethargic but for some reason, it comes and goes several times during the day. I noticed that when I start to feel lethargic I need a really strong double espresso and then I feel a bit better. It usually passes after about 1-1.5 hours and I feel normal again. Maybe I get tired when the pulse is occurring? I have also noticed some water retention and hope that it doesn't continue like that because then I will look like a watermelon... My appetite gets bigger with every day and also I am up 0,5kg, probably it's a water weight.

I have noticed that in the gym my stamina is much better than before, I feel like I can push forever, love it. The pumps are sick. Also, I am starting to feel numbness and tingling in my hands, usually tho I only feel it a few hours after dosing.
  13. #12 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Tingling is completely normal and it actually means that the MK-677 is working. Tingling and numbness in your extremities are caused by increased GH levels. If Growth Hormone levels are very high, your extremities might become completely numb but usually, it happens only during the night. After some time you should start to experience CTS and pain in your wrists, ankles. Sometimes you will wake up really tired and sore but usually, it takes 30 minutes and you feel fine.

It is quite hard to control the water weight caused by MK-677. Are you still using 10mg/day? I suggest you drink lots of water and add some potassium supplement.
  14. #13 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I am sorry for the lack of updates, on day 7 my weight was the same so I didn't add more water weight which is good. The workout was simply amazing, great pumps and stamina! I feel more healthy, my mood has improved and the night dreams are wild! I still feel lethargy during the day but it comes in waves, one moment I feel completely find and the next moment start to feel lethargic. Anyway, it is quite controllable. Tingling and numbing sensation in hands and wrists seems like to get stronger with every day. Usually, happens on the first morning and midday. I'm finishing my steroid cycle soon just a couple of weeks left. Can't wait to see how the PCT goes with MK-677 and I will probably add the CJC1295 DAC for PCT as well.
  15. #14 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Remember that you shouldn't be using CJC1295 DAC for longer than a few months because it causes pituitary constantly release a small amount of GH which is not preferable.

I think that you could add the CJC1295 DAC, run it through the PCT and then switch to Mod GRF1-29 and perhaps GHRP-2. Mod GRF1-29 + GHRP-2 needs to be injected several times a day but the more times you use it, the better results you will get.
  16. #15 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Day 11 update.

I am starting to love this stuff!

Feeling amazing and the lethargy seems to have gone away. The sleep is getting better with every night and also I am getting extra motivation for training. The water retention has reduced and I am going to increase the dose up to 15mg. Yes, Lawrence, I've been using 10mg the whole time. During the workouts, I get sick pumps and my muscles generally feel harder. My weight hasn't really changed since I started, maybe just a kg or so, but probably it's because of the water weight. My appetite has slightly increased but completely controllable. I guess that if I were to use 25mg's, the water weight and hunger would be much harder to control. Still feel the numbness and tingling in hands and ankles.

Also, would I see good benefits if I added the Ipamorelin and Mod GRF1-29 to the MK-677?
  17. #16 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that you should use Mod GRF1-29 and Ipamorelin together with MK-677...

MK-677 is GHRP, just like Ipamorelin and they don't need to be used together. Mod GRF1-29 is a GHRH and will only provide benefits when there is a GH pulse and it has a short half life so you won't be able to time it correctly with MK-677. It is the best to inject Mod GRF1-29 together with a short acting GHRP like GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin. For MK-677 the best GHRH choice is CJC1295 DAC though because it is long acting and will amplify every pulse that your pituitary release.
  18. #17 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Good log dude! Keep going and staying dedicated!
  19. #18 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Day 18 update

I have gained 3kg since I started using MK-677, some of it is water weight but there are definitely some muscle gains as well. Sleep is simply incredible, I wake up smiling and full of energy. I still experience the tingling and numbness in hands but I don't feel lethargic anymore which is great. So far I really enjoy the MK-677 and also like results.
  20. #19 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hey, mate and thanks for your log.

How would you compare the effects you got from GHRP/GHRH and MK-677?
  21. #20 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Also pls update us when you get cancer There is SOOO MUCH of safe stuff but you guys choose the BEAST. GH is VERY VERY VERY dangerous. Grows every organ, not only your muscles. Lungs, heart..everything. You will lose every kg you will gain. after you stop using gear. That's the nature. You lose what you dont need. but bigger heart wont go away.