• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th August 2017 
    Thanks

Question Cartilage, tendon recovery what combination? TB500, BPC157, Ostarine, PAL-GHK ?

Hey folks, I am an pro athelete (dont want to specify). On the day 5.8.2017 weight 88kg, 187 cm, 15% body fat. I have been suffering from many injuries trought my career, last season I have dislocated elbow and shoulder at the same time on my left hand, I partialy destoyed elbow cartilage and tendoms around, my rotator cuff on shoulder was parly torn as well and my cartilage has some rips so itīs popping . Itīs been 7 months and I feel better however I feel left shoulder and elbow to be less stable and pain occurs when I perform more complex movement with hand. Now I partly torn abdominal muscle close to groin area (suggested plastic surgery if not healed) . I feel like I am in need to help my body so I can get back in training asap.

So I looked up and asked question my bodybuilder friends they recomended Deca as a helper but I dont feel like this is the way I want to go īcoz of its downs. So I made small research and l found 4 compounds that suits my preferences. Now I need to find a way how to combine them.
    Ostarine it helps to recover from tendom and muscle injiries and maybe might help to ease cartilage damage, So I am definately up for this one, BPC 157 similar as ostarine localy injected also my 1. choice.
    Now I m if I can combine those two or if I can even add to them TB500 or PAL-GHK.

I been talking to doctor and will consultate whole process but still am interested in public opinons and experiences.
    You are very welcome to share your opinion and knowledge. I will be very pleased to see more points of view and recommendations
    Thanks heads up.
  2. #2 5th August 2017 
    Thanks
    I have stacked BPC157 and TB500 off and on for a long time with great results. Great for tendons and cartilages although your injuries seem to go way pat that point.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to KPB11 For This Useful Post:

Stripe (9th August 2017)

4. #3 5th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KPB11 View Post
    I have stacked BPC157 and TB500 off and on for a long time with great results. Great for tendons and cartilages although your injuries seem to go way pat that point.
    After what time you could feel the improvement?
  5. #4 5th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    After what time you could feel the improvement?
    About 4 weeks in is were I started seeing vast improvements