• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: Hgh+mk-677

1. #1 31st July 2017 
    Thanks

Hgh+mk-677

Has anyone ever tried using MK-677 together with HGH? I am thinking about running HGH at 3iu's/day on weekdays and use 15-20mg MK-677 on weekend. The reason why I don't want to use HGH every day, mainly is to save money and I thought that it would be good to use MK on off-days.

All opinions/suggestions are welcome!
  2. #2 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used both compounds alone, never together but I think that it is a really nice combination. What are your goals? Lean mass gains? This combination would not only save you some money but it would also stop the suppression of natural GH production. MK-677 has also its own effects like increased appetite and better pumps so if you are trying to gain lean body mass, the combination would be great.
  3. #3 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Are you going to use MK-677 only on off days? I have used 2iu's of HGH in the morning and 25mg's of MK-677 before bed. I felt like I was on 8-9iu's and the blood tests confirmed that. GH and IGF-1 levels were through the roof. I used this combination only while on a steroid cycle and then switched to growth hormone secretagogue peptides. I like to cycle between different compounds that increase GH levels. There are many people who combine GH secretagogues like MK-677 or peptides together with HGH and the results are incredible.
  4. #4 21st January 2018 
    Thanks
    HGH promotes and increases the synthesis of new protein tissues, allowing the new muscle to be built.

It metabolizes fat incredibly well, improves complexion, has dramatic anti-aging properties, increases hair growth (where you want it).

It improves sleeping patterns (making for fewer unintended awakenings and better REM-stage sleep), it produces more energy, it may improve sexual performance, it builds stronger bones and it improves the quality and duration of heart and kidneys.

IGF-1 supports cellular division (the only hormone that can actually create brand new muscle cells via muscular cell division), repairs nerve damage, lowers body fat levels, and also exhibits anti-aging properties by tightening up loose skin, healing old injuries, as well as healing bones, tendons and ligaments.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"