• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st July 2017 
    Thanks

TB-500 questions

Hello.

I am looking for something that would help with tendonitis. After some research, I found TB-500 and it seems like a great option. I have been reading conflicting opinions about the recommended doses tho. I see many different protocols but which one is the best? Is the loading phase necessary? The site where I bought other peptides from, sell TB-500 in 2mg vials and it says on their site that the whole vial should be used once a week. Does it sound good? Would I get better results if I dose only once a week or smaller injections every day? Is there any difference where I inject or does it have to be injected in the problem area?

I am also using CJC1295 no DAC+GHRP-2, can they be used together with TB-500?
  2. #2 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    When I used it, I didn't load. Used 1mg twice a week for 8 weeks and had pretty good results. But that is quite a low dose. The more common dose is 4-5mg a week for 4 weeks and then 2mg for another 4 weeks. If money wasn't a problem then I would run it at a higher dose.

TB-500 is systemic, meaning that it doesn't matter where you inject. SubQ in belly fat is what most people do and it will reach any part of your body.
  3. #3 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I was using 2mg twice a week for the first month and then switched to 2mg once a week after that. I started to notice results at the end of 2nd week. I was using it for my elbow issues and it really helped to cure them completely. TB-500 also helped me with back pain that I have because of my job. There are no issues with running TB-500 and GHRP/GHRH, in fact, they work in synergy so it's even better. There is no point in doing smaller injections every day because TB-500 has a long half-life and the results would be the same.
  4. #4 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    From what I've read, the most common dose is 2mg every 3 days for the first 4-6 weeks and then 2mg's every 10 days for maintenance for another month or so. And yes, with TB-500 the loading phase is necessary. There is no difference if you inject in the problem area or not because of the TB-500 long half-life, it circulates through your body for a week.
  5. #5 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't see a point in using just one 2mg vial a week, you need at least two vials (4mg) at the loading phase, and yes it is necessary. The loading phase is usually 4-6 weeks long and then you can switch to maintenance phase and continue to use it as long as you need to, depends on the results. On maintenance phase, you can use 2mg every 10 days. As others said, local injections aren't needed. Yeah, you can keep using your CJC1295 no DAC and GHRP-2, they will only help in the healing process.
  6. #6 20th October 2017 
    Thanks
    I used 1mg every other day with great results.
    I seen no difference with spot injections into the muscle or just sub q in midsection.