• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th July 2017 
    Thanks

HGH + MK-2866 questions

Hi everyone

I have decided to try out Growth Hormone and will probably run it along with MK-2866 (Ostarine). I have used Ostarine before and had amazing results from it so I will definitely use it again. But this time together with 4-5iu's of HGH. I have never used HGH so I am looking for advice.

The reason I want to use Growth Hormone is not because of muscle gains because as I know it is not really a muscle builder. Mostly I want to use it for the benefits it has on health and healing. Of course, I'm also interested in some slight muscle and strength increase but that's not the main reason.

The things I want to know about HGH... I have read that many people recommend using MK-677 or GHS peptides over HGH but aren't that mostly to boost their sales? Yes, Growth Hormone is pricey and there are a lot of counterfeit products in the market. But are there any studies that confirm peptides or MK-677 are better? I would like to see some studies or hear from users about their real life results.

Another thing is that I've heard that no PCT is needed for Growth Hormone but is that really true?

I would also like to hear about the best dosing methods and protocols if I want to use 4-5iu's day (timing of injections and whether I should split the dose).

Thanks to everyone who will take the time to answer.
  2. #2 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Nope, HGH doesn't require any PCT. It does suppress your natural GH release but it gets back to normal right after you stop using HGH. From what I've read, MK-677 or peptides can be easily comparable to 5-6iu's of generic HGH so I don't know if there is a point to use it. If you have pharmacy grade GH than it's a different story because I've heard that the effects aren't comparable.
  3. #3 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Nope, HGH doesn't require any PCT. It does suppress your natural GH release but it gets back to normal right after you stop using HGH. From what I've read, MK-677 or peptides can be easily comparable to 5-6iu's of generic HGH so I don't know if there is a point to use it. If you have pharmacy grade GH than it's a different story because I've heard that the effects aren't comparable.
    Well, I am not able to get a pharmacy grade HGH so if you are saying that the GH levels would be the same from MK-677 and peptides than it's probably best for me to use them. But are there any negative disadvantages or the effects and side effects are the same? Is it good that your pituitary constantly produces more HGH, can there be any issues from this later in my life?
  4. #4 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Well, I am not able to get a pharmacy grade HGH so if you are saying that the GH levels would be the same from MK-677 and peptides than it's probably best for me to use them. But are there any negative disadvantages or the effects and side effects are the same? Is it good that your pituitary constantly produces more HGH, can there be any issues from this later in my life?
    Growth hormone secretagogues don't make your pituitary gland to produce more Growth Hormone, the amount produced is the same. What they do is, let the pituitary to release more GH and allow it to work at its full potential. In fact, using growth hormone secretagogues is a healthier way to raise your Growth Hormone levels.
  5. #5 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    It is completely up to you if you want to use MK-677, peptides or HGH. MK-677 is for the people who prefer not to inject anything. If the money wasn't an issue then I would go with clinical grade HGH like Norditropin but if the money is an issue then I would rather use peptides then some unknown quality HGH.

What is your plan? How long you are going to use Ostarine and are you planning to use HGH only while on Ostarine or keep using it after as well?
  6. #6 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Don't waste your money on generic HGH, the best you can hope for is a low-quality GH but there is a huge chance that you will get scammed because there are just too many people who sell bunk GH. The only way to get real HGH these days is to by it directly from the pharmacy with a prescription
  7. #7 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried HGH, but the results from peptides were great, also the peptides are way cheaper, and from what I've read, the results from peptides are pretty similar to synthetic GH.
  8. #8 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    MK-677 is MUCH better than HGH. It provides less side effects then real GH.
    ANyways i think in my humble opinion that everybody who take and mess with GH just asking for early cancer. NOBODY NEEDS to play with GH. GH is for growth. t means EVERY organ will grow and that is BAD. OStarine is super weak and have very low effect on healthy people.
    Many people who claim they get weight on ostarine is just using fake stuff. Ostarine is not steroid. It also works by activating 2 genes (and maybe more) who help to build muscle. So you getting effect of muscle preserver, NOT muscle mass builder.
    Ostarine builds muscle for cancer patients who almost lost muscle, and have problems with those gene expressions. That's why they have good results and that's why almost nobody (in bodybuilders) uses Ostarine for muscle mass-it's not so effective. People saying otherwise is either have steroids instead of real stuff or are using something else in addition to Ostarine.

Im 69kg 1.80meters. Lean guy, started Ostarine 2weeks ago-in that time im LOOSING weight. I changed nothing except i now use Ostarine. Many people who use real Ostarine reports losing weight. The good is that you mainly loose fat. That's why it's a super option for PTC. or in general to preserve muscle from being converted to glucose.

I anyone needs i can get you full articles from pubmed. Dont do mistakes-first get info then buy stuff. SARMS have VERY little studies. Ostarine is most studied and still have only 2 studies. and both done by manufacturer, so it might be biased. But Ostarine also have most clinical trials and in most advanced stage.

Some sarms was so carcinogenic that manufacturers even discontinued studies and production, but i see soo many people still using them. Also all SARMS toxic to liver. It's documented in studies (1-3mg doses was used) and people in forums showing blood works and liver enzymes was 2 time higher the maximum healthy range. AKA 2 times higher then worst possible. SO people with liver problems should not use any sarms or oral steroids. Best is t inject testosterone, but that stuff will make you less men than you was. It fucked my libido for 1 year. Only after 1 year of discontinuing testosterone injections im almost back where i was pre testosterone in libido department, and i was very good it was like using switch. Also lost 50% gains i had with test. I stopped training and i eat very little. What i eat in whole day-americans eat for breakfast
    Last edited by Tommix; 28th July 2017 at 12:01 AM.
  9. #9 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Tommix, as far as I know, everything that increases IGF-1 levels in your body (GH, peptides, MK-677, IGF-1) also increases the risk of cancer growth so it's not recommended for people that have a cancer history in the family to use anything that increases GH, IGF-1 levels. Also, these drugs don't cause cancer, just accelerate its growth.
  10. #10 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommix View Post
    Best is t inject testosterone, but that stuff will make you less men than you was. It fucked my libido for 1 year. Only after 1 year of discontinuing testosterone injections im almost back where i was pre testosterone in libido department, and i was very good it was like using switch. Also lost 50% gains i had with test. I stopped training and i eat very little. What i eat in whole day-americans eat for breakfast
    If testosterone is cycled properly with PCT, HCG on cycle and blood works are done before/after cycle than I don't see why you should have problems. I have no issues in recovering after 12-week testosterone cycle. Of course, if it's used for longer and without PCT, HCG than you will have trouble recovering but otherwise I think it's completely safe because people have been using it for decades and it is very well researched, unlike SARM's.

EDIT: I noticed that you mentioned Ostarine in PCT... No wonder that you couldn't recover properly. Ostarine is suppressive and shouldn't be used when you try to restore your natural hormones. If you are worried about losing gains in PCT then you should better use things that don't suppress you or cause shut down, like peptides.
  11. #11 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommix View Post
    Im 69kg 1.80meters. Lean guy, started Ostarine 2weeks ago-in that time im LOOSING weight. I changed nothing except i now use Ostarine. Many people who use real Ostarine reports losing weight. The good is that you mainly loose fat. That's why it's a super option for PTC. or in general to preserve muscle from being converted to glucose.
    Ostarine is a super option for PCT? It doesn't make any sense... After you finish AAS cycle you want to recover HPTA as fast as possible, not suppress it even more by using Ostarine. Sometimes people have issues recovering even after Ostarine cycle and they need to do a SERM PCT, so how it can be good in PCT after AAS cycle. I'm not sure where you heard that it is good in PCT but I know that there are many forums like isarms and evolutionary which say that Ostarine is great in PCT but they also try to sell their SARM's in every single post...
    Last edited by Edz; 31st July 2017 at 07:47 AM.
  12. #12 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree that Ostarine shouldn't be used on PCT. For PCT there is MK-677 or peptides that can be used to help keep gains, along with SERM's.
  13. #13 11th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Hi, My personal opinion on LGD and Ostarine is that the price is not worthwhile.
    The cost: benefit is very below average. If you can get oats or LGD extremely cheap, I.e. $30-$50 for a full cycle, it may be worth it. However, I feel your money is better spent on other items.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"