• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 24th July 2017 
    Thanks

drug that improves cardio

Is there any SARM or peptide that is good for marathon runners? My mate is a long distance runner and is looking for something that would enhance his results. He has been training in running for years and wants to try something that would increase his speed and endurance. I have heard that GW-505156 is good for endurance but would it also help to improve speed? Are there any marathon runners in this forum?
  2. #2 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Is your mate interested in a drug that would particularly improve his time and performance? I'm not sure if Cardarine would be the best option. It is incredible for fat loss though. I do a running cardio quite often and I have a Garmin watch that tracks my performance. While using GW-505156 I saw a decrease in my t-pace but I could run for longer at my faster-paced workouts. The strange thing I noticed that after I stopped using GW-505156, I noticed an immediate increase in my maximal oxygen consumption (vo2 max) I think that's because Cardarine allows us to burn more fat and fewer carbohydrates and carbs take less oxygen to burn energy. I don't think that Cardarine would be very helpful for racing, except if you are not able to take enough carbs while running.

Is your mate in a good form and how old is he? If he is over 30 years old then I think that GHRP/GHRH peptides would be beneficial for him not only to increase his performance but also for other benefits. Also, losing fat can be really beneficial for a runner if he has got a fat to lose.
  3. #3 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Cardarine is amazing and it would definitely allow your friend to improve his results.

Have you heard about EPO? I know that elite runners and cyclists (probably other athletes as well) use it to improve their results but it's also quite dangerous because it causes the blood to thicken and could lead to things like blood clots, strokes, heart attack... Probably that's why it's not being used by average runners, only professionals.
  4. #4 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    EPO (erythropoietin) is the best there is for runners and other endurance athletes. It is a hormone that increases oxygen levels in the blood by stimulating the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells. It is known that EPO is incredible for increasing stamina and many professionals use it as a doping. There have been many athletes disqualified because of the use of EPO as it's banned by WADA.

I haven't used this peptide and probably never will because I'm not really interested in endurance sports. Additionally, this peptide isn't safe at all and it can only be used safely if you are being constantly monitored by a doctor.