• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: I need help

1. #1 11th July 2017 
    Thanks

I need help

My age 31 & mass 80 kg i get ghrp6 and cjc dac and idont kown how to calculate my dose ghrp6 is 10mg and cjc 5mg what i need loss some fat and gain muscle how to mix it by bac water sorry this is my first time
    Last edited by Elmosallamy; 11th July 2017 at 02:27 AM.
  2. #2 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi.

For fat loss, GHRP-6 might not be the best options because it will make you hungry as hell... For me, it's quite impossible to control my appetite while on GHRP-6 but I have heard that other people can do it if they are very motivated.

It is recommended to use 1mcg/kg of each or no more than 100mcg of each so it would be 80mcg for you. You can use the peptide calculator on this forum to understand and calculate how much bac water you need to add properly. https://researchpeptides.com/forums/58-peptide-calculator

I would add 6ml of bac water to your 10mg GHRP-6 and 3ml bac water to your 5mg CJC1295 vial. That way you will need to draw 5iu's to get 80mcg of each.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to manofsteel For This Useful Post:

Elmosallamy (11th July 2017)

4. #3 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin are better choices for fat loss because GHRP-6 increases your appetite.

How to mix it with bacteriostatic water?

Clean rubber stopper of your peptide and bacteriostatic water with an alcohol swab, draw up bac water using 1ml insulin syringe and add it to the peptide vial. But when adding it, keep your vial in angle so the water goes down the side of the vial rather than directly in the powder. Repeat this until you have the right amount of bac water in your peptide vial. Also if there is pressure in your vial then remove it by inserting just a syringe's needle.

Sometimes the powder dissolves immediately but if it doesn't than rolling it in your finger should help. Don't shake the vial as peptides are fragile and shaking could damage them.

How much bacteriostatic water you need depends mostly depends on the dose you are going to use, my GHRP-6 usually comes in 5mg vials and I use 2,5ml of bac water to reconstitute it.
    Last edited by JSmith; 11th July 2017 at 08:56 AM.
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JSmith For This Useful Post:

6. #4 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Manofsteel, OP said that he is going to use CJC1295 DAC so he would need a different dose to it... I recommend you to use CJC1295 DAC at 1mg twice a week. It has a very long half-life of 8 days if I remember correctly but to keep more stable blood levels it is suggested to use it twice weekly.

Here is a guide on how to mix your peptides with bac water

"First, gather your supplies;
    1 Vial of Peptide
    1 Vial/ampule of Water
    1 Insulin syringe
    1 Alcohol swab

1 Take your Peptide vial and pop off the top of the vial to reveal the rubber stopper. Wipe with the swab.
    2 If using bacteriostatic water, pop off the top of the vial (if applicable) to reveal the rubber stopper. Wipe with the swab.
    If using sodium chloride, twist off the top of the ampule
    3 Next insert a syringe into the vial/ampule and hold it upside down.
    4 Withdraw your water and inject it slowly into the Peptide vial aiming at the side, not the powder. This make take several attempts based on the size of your syringes.
    5 Place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight while the powder dissolves, you can swirl or tilt the vial to help. Some residue may remain.
    "
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro For This Useful Post:

8. #5 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Can i take ghrp 6 everyday or take 5 and rest 2 days
  9. #6 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmosallamy View Post
    Can i take ghrp 6 every day or take 5 and rest 2 days
    Yes, you can use it every day if you want. If you use more than saturation dose then you will experience some sort of desensitization from using every day but if you use at saturation dose then you won't have any problems.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

Elmosallamy (13th July 2017)

11. #7 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You can use GHRP-6 every day without any issues. Why did you choose the GHRP-6 though? If your goal is to gain muscle and lose fat then GHRP-2 might be much better option for you. GHRP-6 will make you hungry af, that's why the GHRP-2 would be more effective for you.
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

Elmosallamy (14th July 2017)

13. #8 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Really okay i will finish my vial and get ghrp2 can i make this or must continue cycle
  14. #9 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Really okay i will finish my vial and get ghrp2 can i make this or must continue cycle
    Are you using CJC1295 w/ DAC or w/o DAC? If it's DAC then you should switch it to no DAC after a few months or stop using it, but you can definitely use another vial before stopping. GHRP's at saturation dose can be used all year round and the same goes with CJC1295 no DAC (Mod GRF(1-29)), CJC1295 DAC though should be cycled because of the way it releases GH from the pituitary. Did you manage to mix it with bac water and start using?
  15. #10 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, you can finish your GHRP-6 vial and then switch to GHRP-2. Did you start using it already? How do you manage to handle the hunger while dieting?
  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

Elmosallamy (20th July 2017)