• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th July 2017 
    Thanks

how to convert SARM raw powders

Hello, everybody.

I am thinking about buying some SARM raw powders but I want to know what is the best and convenient way to use it? Should I make a liquid suspension out of it? If so, what should I use as a dilutant? Maybe I can simply measure doses of powder and take them? I have 0.01 scales for this. I am talking about Ostarine and Ibutamoren raw powders. Thanks for any help.
  2. #2 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    With 0.01g scales, you can't accurately measure the 20mg... You would need 0.001g scales to do that. So the best way would be to make a liquid from it.

It is quite easy to make it.

You would need a powder, a liquid, and an eye dropper bottle. Mix the powder with a liquid and you got it. I'm not sure on the liquid you need to use, but lets to make a 30ml of 25mg/ml liquid you would need 30ml liquid and 750mcg of SARM powder.
  3. #3 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yeah, I just checked, it's impossible to measure 25mg with those scales but weighing a 750mcg won't be a problem.

I found this on the internet, does it seem correct?

"MK-677 (Ibutamoren Mesylate) – Powder
    Solubility Water, Ethanol, Propylene Glycol
    LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) – Powder
    Solubility Ethanol, PEG, PG, Glycerin
    MK-2866 (Ostarine) – Powder
    Solubility PEG, Ethanol
    GW501516 (Cardarine) – Powder
    Solubility PEG, Ethanol
    Andarine (S-4) – Powder
    Solubility Ethanol
    RAD140 – Powder
    Solubility Ethanol, PEG
    SR9009 – Powder
    Solubility Ethanol
    YK11 – Powder
    Solubility Ethanol
    "

Let's say I want to make a 25mg/ml Ibutamoren liquid. Would I need 750mcg of raw Ibutamoren powder and 30ml of Propylene Glycol? Does it needs to be heated after mixing for dissolving or does it dissolves by itself?
    Last edited by Lance; 17th July 2017 at 08:09 AM.
  4. #4 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    First mix them and put in your dropper bottle, shake to help them dissolve and you can also apply some heat. Put your dropper bottle and a container with warm water. Also, shake the bottle every time before you use it.

That solubility graph looks correct, people mostly use Propylene Glycol (PEG) and Ethalon for mixing SARM powders. I like PEG better than Ethanol but not everything dissolves in it.
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 17th July 2017 at 08:22 AM.
  5. #5 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Remember that it takes time for a powder to dissolve. I have made my own Ostarine liquid from powder once. I used 1g MK-2866 and 40ml of PEG. Mixed both together, put them in a dropper bottle, shaked really well and left it to sit for 24 hours, after 24hours shaked it again and it was fully dissolved. If it doesn't dissolve you can help by putting the dropper bottle in a warm water for a while and it should dissolve.
  6. #6 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Is it cheaper to make a liquid from powder yourself?
  7. #7 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    Is it cheaper to make a liquid from powder yourself?
    Yes, it is a bit cheaper but more importantly, by making a liquid from powder, I know that the product I'm using isn't underdosed or anything.

EDIT: One more question, can anyone recommend me a scales that could measure doses with the precision of 1mg and aren't expensive?
    Last edited by Lance; 17th July 2017 at 12:55 PM.
  8. #8 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Yes, it is a bit cheaper but more importantly, by making a liquid from powder, I know that the product I'm using isn't underdosed or anything.

EDIT: One more question, can anyone recommend me a scales that could measure doses with the precision of 1mg and aren't expensive?
    Look for 0.001g scales at Amazon, but keep in mind that even these scales aren't 100% precise, the ones you can find for 20-30$ will have about +-3mg imprecision. If you are looking for the scales that are more precise, they cost 1000+$. Don't measure your doses separately, because that way you won't be able to precisely measure it. The easiest way to dose SARM's is to make a liquid because it's much easier to measure 1000mg than 25mg.
  9. #9 27th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Hello, everybody.

I am thinking about buying some SARM raw powders but I want to know what is the best and convenient way to use it? Should I make a liquid suspension out of it? If so, what should I use as a dilutant? Maybe I can simply measure doses of powder and take them? I have 0.01 scales for this. I am talking about Ostarine and Ibutamoren raw powders. Thanks for any help.
    Powder DOESN'T need to be dissolved in any liquid. It's marketing lie just to sell their brand. Ostarine absorption is VERY good its more then 80%. No need for any preparation. Liquid (WATER or DMSO) is good only for not needing to measure every time you using it. you only count drops. I take my Ostarine powder by eye...not even weighting it and once i did test i took 9 portions and then weighted them-they all were in good range. minimum was 22mg max was 29mg. SO you can get used to portion size and take it with small scoop just by looking at dose. If one day you take more-next day try take less.

EBay full of scales i use 8$ scales. My girlfriend is geneticist works in lab. and she took my scales from china and tested against lab scales -it was almost identical in precision. Also mine came with 2 weights 1g and 5g. She also weighted those weights -and they also was VERY accurate weights. SO with them you can make any bad scales to measure good-put weight and press TARE button. and then add stuff while weigh on scale.
    Last edited by Tommix; 27th July 2017 at 11:04 PM.
  10. #10 31st July 2017 
    Thanks
    I definitely don't recommend eyeballing SARM powders... Either make a liquid suspension or weigh them every time before using. You could also try to make capsules out of your powders, I've heard that some people do that.
  11. #11 19th October 2017 
    Thanks

Dosage

Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    With 0.01g scales, you can't accurately measure the 20mg... You would need 0.001g scales to do that. So the best way would be to make a liquid from it.

It is quite easy to make it.

You would need a powder, a liquid, and an eye dropper bottle. Mix the powder with a liquid and you got it. I'm not sure on the liquid you need to use, but lets to make a 30ml of 25mg/ml liquid you would need 30ml liquid and 750mcg of SARM powder.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you are dosing at 25mg/ml and converting powder into a 30ml bottle, wouldn't you use 750mg and not 750 mcg?
  12. #12 7th January 2018 
    Thanks
    GUY, just tried out GW my third day, i can feel the endurance, but strength not as said.... to make myself clear it is need 4 week cyc le ? to get the full result ( strength)?
  13. #13 27th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Use Propylene Glycol. I copped some from off Amazon (my sh**)!
    Cost me $6.25 @ 6oz bottle. Brought empty capsules for running experiments as well
    as the 000.1 scale you mentioned earlier. Good research equipment at Ol' Amazon.
    Cheers!
  14. #14 27th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Read my reply to Noel. I hope this helps with your research efforts.
    Peace!
  15. #15 13th February 2018 
    Thanks
    Hi Edz,

I followed your advice here for Ostarine and made my own liquid which has worked perfectly well using PEG. For LGD, to achieve 10mg per ml, do I simply use the math equation of 1000mg powder divided by 100ml PEG to achieve a 10mg per ml dose? Thanks and Regards,
  16. #16 4th March 2018 
    Thanks
    Ostarine powder is good. Ostarine can work amazingly alone, but it can also be stacked with other SARMs for the effects to be more amplified. Since SARM have minimal to none side effects, you can safely take different SARM’s at the same time to let your body develop true transformation in your physique.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"
  17. #17 10th May 2018 
    Thanks
    HI I am in a similar position.

I didn't realize, but I was purchasing powder...I have 1000ml of Ostarine (also same of Andarine and Cardarine). I thought it was coming pre=portioned and didn't have aclue it was to be suspended in a liquid.

If I want to dose 25 mg/day as often typical, what do I do with 1000ml of powder? If I don't have a scale can I just take this powder, add it to a certain (with your advice...1000ml??) of an alcohol (e.g. a vodka? does it have to be ethanol or everclear or something else? ANd why?)...and then portion it out...but how much (one eye drop a day?? how much is an eye drop?). Sorry, I should have done much more research, don't want to waste this expensive purchase and buy a liquid form but at the same time definitely not going to 'experiment' trial and error. It sounds pretty powerful if this little tiny bit of powder is potentially several (40??) doses...or can I separate it into tiny little bits of powder and just put it on my tongue (so stupid I imagine, just wondering. Mock me! I can take it). Haven't a clue where to start. Thanks until I hear from someone epxerienced, I'm not touching the stuff. soon please though