• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th July 2017 
    Thanks

GHRP-2 Mod GRF1-29 review

Hello.

About 7 weeks ago I switched from MK-677 to Mod GRF(1-29)+GHRP-2. It was the first time I used peptides. After reading several logs on different forums I couldn't really understand what effects I would get from peptides because one source says that it helps to lean out without even changing diet but a different source that it won't work for fat loss without changing the diet. That's why I decided to try to run this combo myself to see what it can do in 6 months.

For the whole 7 weeks I was using 100mcg of Mod GRF1-29+GHRP-2 twice a day in the morning before fasted cardio and in the evening before bed. I was also using Zinc, magnesium supplement, Melatonin in the evening and multi vitamins.

The side effects I experienced from peptides was flush that lasts for about half an hour after injection, it felt very similar to vitamin b3 (niacin) flush. Also, in the beginning of my cycle, I experienced some trouble sleeping but I read that it's fairly normal. Even though I was sleeping for less than 6 hours I wasn't tired during the day.

After about 2 weeks my sleep became perfect and even better than it was before. I also experienced an appetite increase during the day from GHRP-2, I'm really glad that I choose GHRP-2 instead of GHRP-6.

After 7 weeks of a constant peptide (100mcg/2x day) I have noticed muscle size increase and some strength increase. On workouts my pumps are great and I have gained strength on all major lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press, shoulder press). The increased aren't huge but I'm happy with them.

This combo is definitely good for skin benefits. I have had a few compliments about my skin glowing For all the ladies - this is the anti aging combination you need During those 7 weeks I have also become leaner, lost 3% body fat and went from 16% to 13% while I've lost just 1kg body weight so there undoubtedly is some increase in muscle mass. I can already see my abs and will continue using peptides to cut up a bit more. I was trying to control my appetite and stay at a slight deficit and also was doing fasted cardio 3 times a week.

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with the results. Can't wait to see how I will look and feel like after 6 months of using them.
  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArthurGain For This Useful Post:

Hardy (18th July 2017)

3. #2 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing your results. Which one did you like better MK-677 or GHRP/GHRH combo? Did you stack your MK-677 together with cjc 1295 dac? Did you use anything else during those 7 weeks? like sarms or steroids?
  4. #3 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    3% body fat loss and lean mass gains are amazing results for 7 weeks. You probably had a really good diet.
  5. #4 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Amazing results bro. What are your plans now? Will you keep cutting or switch to lean bulking diet?
  6. #5 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing that ArthurGain. I wish more people would do that and I plan to myself (only one week in right now). Glad to see sleep disturbances are common because mine's been all over the map. I am running the same as you, although 3x/day, but I haven't reached my full dose yet at 80mcg each.
  7. #6 18th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Thanks for sharing that ArthurGain. I wish more people would do that and I plan to myself (only one week in right now). Glad to see sleep disturbances are common because mine's been all over the map. I am running the same as you, although 3x/day, but I haven't reached my full dose yet at 80mcg each.
    No problem, mate!

How long have you been running it? I noticed sleep improvements by the end of 2nd week and by end of 3rd, I was sleeping perfectly! I've read that sleep issues, in the beginning, are very common side effects but after a while, it gets better than ever before and yeah that's exactly how it was for me.

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed that you said that you are currently one week in. I'm sure that soon your sleep will become better.
    Last edited by ArthurGain; 18th July 2017 at 06:21 AM.
  8. #7 21st July 2017 
    Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply AG......I'm still figuring out this site and didn't realize you had responded. I intend to create a log, but I do have something to report that's pretty frickin' cool.

I am now on Day 13 and hit my full dose of 80mcg each of GFRP-2 and Mod IGF two days ago (started at half doses and increased). My sleep has normalized and is decent, but it's not great. Hopefully that improves further. But the fat loss has been pretty remarkable. I have a sporadic history of working out in that I get after it hard to get lean (two-a-days, HIIT, etc.) that usually coincides with a beach vacation. I've managed to get very lean (for me) in the past this way. My problem is I seem to lose motivation when I get back and hit the gym 2 weeks on, 3-4 weeks off and then usually becoming a slug in the fall/winter. I don't completely let myself go, but I get pretty soft (my weight doesn't really fluctuate much though, just swap muscle for fat).

Anyway, I took full measurements, including skinfolds using calipers, in the morning the day I started my peptides and a consistent exercise routine (was doing the 2 weeks-on, 2-3 off before this).

7/9/17
    Weight: 167.8 lbs
    Waist: 31.25"
    Ab Fold: 13.0 mm

Today
    Weight: 166.6 lbs
    Waist: 30.625"
    Ab Fold: 10.17 mm

Changes
    Weight: -1.2 lbs
    Waist: -0.625"
    Ab Fold: -2.83 mm

I know there can be anomalies with single measurements, but I measured my ab fold at 11.8 just five days ago, so I don't doubt today's measurement (I take 8 - 10 and average them). In looking back at my log from last year, it took me 3.5 weeks to drop 2.5 mm off my belly (11.5 to 9.) when I was gearing up for a trip to Hawaii (this was when I just started my diet & routine, when fat loss was fastest too). I am doing a less intensive workout routine this time, diet is the exact same, and it took me just 12 days to hit the same results.

Anyway, I'm pretty frickin' thrilled. I've been doing the diet/exercise thing for a long time and know myself well. The peptides are DEFINITELY doing something here.
  9. #8 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    For 13 days these are great results mate I found that using peptides really helps with motivation as well because I simply don't want to waste them. Imagine what your results will be after 2-3 months