• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th July 2017 
    Thanks

should I use peptides while not working out?

Hi everyone,

I just had a cyst operated out of my right leg and doctor told me to stop training for 40 days. I was on a cycle of test propionate but I will stop taking it now, do a mini PCT and switch from eating 3500 calories to 2000-2500. Also, I will supplement with BCAA's, multi vitamins, fish oils.

I was planning to start using IGF-1LR3, GHRP+GHRH and the TB-500 in 2 weeks. I am just waiting for everything to arrive.

Now, after this operation, I think that there is no point in using IGF-1LR3 while not training because it is supposed to be injected in trained muscles but I'm not allowed to go to the gym. GHRP+GHRH and TB-500 could be beneficial for the faster recovery process?
  2. #2 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP and GHRH are great combos for accelerated recovery from injuries or surgeries, I think that it will be really beneficial if you start to use it ASAP. The same goes with TB-500, it is great healing peptide and by using you will be able to get back to the gym sooner. I would leave the IGF-1LR3 for you next steroid cycle though, while IGF-1 has some healing properties, I think that you would benefit from it far more if you used while training and stacked it with roids.
  3. #3 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks bodybuilder for the reply.

Would GHRP+GHRH also help me to keep as many gains as possible while I don't train?
  4. #4 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    GHRP+GHRH will help you to keep gains. I don't see a point in using IGF-1 LR3 while not training but the TB-500 could be really good to speed up the healing process. If I were you, I wouldn't train for the first 2 weeks but then start doing some body weight exercises to give yourself some workout and help to keep muscle mass.
  5. #5 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    It would definitely be worth to use GHRP+GHRH and TB-500 while not training to help heal faster after the surgery. You should save the IGF-1 LR3 for future though. Try to eat clean and healthy while not training and I'm pretty sure that you won't lose much. How long did you use the testosterone propionate for? Do some kind of mini PCT to ensure that you recover asap because you are most likely suppressed.