• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: DSIP for PCT

1. #1 13th July 2017 
    Thanks

DSIP for PCT

I have just finished my first 5 mg vial of DSIP and can say that this is a great peptide.

The reason I used it is because I read that this peptide stimulates the release of LH (luteinizing hormone). I started using it right after I finished my PCT. After PCT, I recovered pretty good, my libido was great and my testicles were normal size. But after I started using DSIP, my balls have increased in size, even more, even my girlfriend noticed it. Also, I every morning I wake up with a boner, while I didn't have any morning erections on PCT or cycle. It is hard as hell and usually takes about half an hour for it to become flaccid again.

I definitely suggest trying this peptide to everyone who haven't recovered after a cycle properly or experienced difficulties in PCT. I think that this peptide is a great addition to any PCT.
  2. #2 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Some time ago I tried using it after PCT as well. What was your protocol? I started to use it about 1 week after I finished PCT. Did 300mcg every day before going to sleep and I can say that actually does a pretty good job in increasing testosterone levels. I felt great while using it, my balls increased in size and also noticed some acne breakout on my upper back. I used it for a month and after I stopped taking it I didn't notice any rebound effect or reduction of testosterone levels. I will definitely use it after my next cycle as well and this time I will do some blood work before/after DSIP to see how it really affects hormone levels.

I also noticed a slight improvement of sleep quality and generally was sleeping about an hour more every night. But sleep wasn't the reason I was using it.
  3. #3 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    So basically, this stuff brings your balls back to normal size after a steroid cycle? Do they stay at the same size after you stop or do they decrease to the size they were before?
  4. #4 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I used 250mcg every night before bed for 20 days, I stopped using it a week ago and my testicles are still larger than usual. But I suspect that they will return back to normal size soon.
  5. #5 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried using it for PCT purposes but according to Wikipedia, it would definitely help for boosting testosterone and also increasing the secretion of Growth Hormone. Seems like it also inhibits somatostatin so possibly it could improve the effects of growth hormone secretagogues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_sleep-inducing_peptide

"Roles in endocrine regulation:
    Decreases basal corticotropin level and blocks its release.
    Stimulates release of luteinizing hormone (LH).
    Stimulates release of somatoliberin and somatotropin secretion and inhibits somatostatin secretion."
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 13th July 2017 at 09:15 AM.
  6. #6 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Did you notice any improvements in your sleep quality? Does it help with sleep? I have heard that it is good for opiate and alcohol withdrawals but been reading conflicting opinions whether it helps sleep or not.
  7. #7 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DBC View Post
    Did you notice any improvements in your sleep quality? Does it help with sleep? I have heard that it is good for opiate and alcohol withdrawals but been reading conflicting opinions whether it helps sleep or not.
    It did improve my sleep quality but nothing spectacular. While using DSIP my sleep was deeper and I was sleeping about 30-60 minutes longer every day. Was waking up every morning feeling fully refreshed, while without DSIP I usually feel sleepy for the first hour after waking up.

It is called Delta Sleep Inducing peptides because it makes you get more delta sleep, also known as, slow wave sleep. That's also when Growth hormone and Gonadotropin-releasing hormone is released.
  8. #8 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried DSIP once and I believe that the biggest problem with it is getting legit and good quality stuff. I suspected that something is wrong with it after I reconstituted it because the solution wasn't clear, it was cloudy. I decided to use it anyway and started with a small amount to see if I get any adverse reaction but I didn't so I increased the dose. I tried different doses, up to 1mg but didn't feel anything at all. I think quality and legitimacy is the main reason why many people say that it doesn't work while others get good results while using it. I tried it mainly to improve my sleep and didn't know that it can also be used for PCT but I might try it after my next cycle if of course, you share with me your source.
  9. #9 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using 500mcg every evening for the last 10 days. DSIP doesn't really help me to fall asleep faster but I have noticed wild and vivid dreams while using it. I usually don't dream at all or don't remember the dreams when I wake up, but on DSIP they feel completely real and it actually takes a minute or two after I wake up to understand that I was dreaming. I started using DSIP because I work in shifts and for the last couple of months my sleep is getting worse. I tried the Melatonin and it helped to fall asleep but I didn't like the side-effects of using it. I used to wake up feeling like I was heavily drinking the previous night and my face looked bloated as hell for the first few hours after waking up.

I always thought that DSIP can be used only for sleep, because of its name, probably. Good to know that it is also great for PCT and drug withdrawals. Seems like a great peptide.
    Last edited by Vendetta; 13th July 2017 at 10:48 AM.
  10. #10 13th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Seems very interesting peptide, can't wait to try it on my PCT. I was reading that DSIP is not the best drug for improving sleep but maybe it simply has a different purpose.