• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th July 2017 
    Thanks

Would HGH help to tighten up loose skin?

Hey there,

I have a friend who recently lost a huge amount of weight. About a year ago he was really fat, almost obese. He lost about 35kg of fat and went from 30+body fat to less than 10%. He has a problem with loose skin though, it is not noticeable when he stands, just when he sits, the loose skin hangs over his jeans. While he stands nice abs can be seen.

So I thought that maybe he should start using HGH? Because I've read that it really improves the skin and makes it look younger but would it make the loose skin tighten up?
  2. #2 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that for loose skin the only option is surgery... I used to be overweight as well and lost about 40kg's in 6 months, I was lucky though that I didn't have issues with loose skin it somehow contracted with weight loss. I guess that's because I was really young at that time. But generally, if you have already lost the weight and you see the loose skin, then the surgery is the only option... HGH or any other drug won't help with loose skin.
  3. #3 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Okay, got it. He definitely doesn't have enough money for surgery. What do you think about scars from acne? Would HGH help reduce them?

Another thing I've been thinking about, as I know HGH makes your skin look and feel younger but what happens with it after you stop using HGH? Like if I used HGH for a year, what happens after that year? Will the skin look older again or are there some permanent effects?
  4. #4 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    With time it will return back to the same old skin but it will take at least a year after you stop using HGH. And, yes HGH helped my acne scars to heal faster and now they are far less noticeable.
  5. #5 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    While HGH is an amazing drug, it can't do anything with loose skin after you have lost fat. I think it would be really beneficial to use HGH while losing fat because it could prevent loose skin from forming. But after it's there, it's there. All you can do is getting surgery.