• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th July 2017 
    Thanks

peptides from pharmacy vs from internet

Hello everyone and I am new in here. I'm 40 years old and on HRT for some time already. About 3 months ago my doctor suggested me to use Sermorelin so I bought 2 vials and did it for 2 months. Each vial cost me 200 euros. Last week I started to use CJC1295 and it cost me 300 euros for a 2mg vial. My doctor told me to use 200mcg before bed. I would like to know if there is a significant difference in quality between pharmacy grade stuff and the one that you can buy online? Because on the internet the same peptides cost 10 times less. I am not sure if paying so much is worth it.

Appreciate any help.
  2. #2 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Did your doctor gave you a prescription and you bought it from the pharmacy or did she sell it to you right in her clinic? If you didn't get it from pharmacy then I suspect that you paid far more then you should have paid.

The pharmacy grade peptides are definitely of better quality but I don't believe that it's worth to pay 10 times more for them... Maybe they are 20, 30 or even 50% more potent but still, the price is too high. The same effects can be achieved with peptides from the internet that are far cheaper but you would also need a bit higher dose.
  3. #3 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, she gave me a prescription and I picked it up from the pharmacy. I have been looking at those online peptide stores and the price looks very good. I am also thinking about ordering HGH Frag because right now I am dieting, exercising and trying to lose a few percent of body fat and would like to try something that would speed up the fat loss. So you think that peptides from the internet are good to go? It doesn't really matter if they are a bit less potent because it would still be far more cost effective to order from the internet.
  4. #4 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    The pharmacy prices are ridiculous, I would look for a better alternative as well. Is it some anti-aging clinic that prescribed you those peptides? I've heard that their prices are insane. I haven't tried the pharmacy stuff the stuff from the internet works for me well.
  5. #5 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    My friend is going to one of those anti-aging clinics and pays a ridiculous price for testosterone. Anti-aging clinics are mostly in the business because of the money. They don't care if you have a low GH, test or not. They will give you the prescription even if your hormone levels are completely normal but you will have to buy it from them. A friend of mine is paying 250$ for a 10ml vial of test lol.