• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th July 2017 
    Thanks

when to draw blood for IGF-1 test?

I have been using Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29 for a few weeks already and have noticed some nice benefits already. My sleep has become way better and I can see a slight fat loss without changing my diet or exercise at all. Now, I am going to change my source and make a new order because I found a source that seems to have even better stuff. It would take a lot of time and money to run peptides from different sources for months to compare the effects from each. So I thought that I could simply do the IGF-1 test because it would be far cheaper.

My question is, how long should I wait after peptide injection before drawing blood? As I know, peptides are in and out of our body fairly quick so the blood should be drawn somewhere in that window but are there any general consensus?
  2. #2 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, you would see an increase in IGF-1 levels only after a few weeks of use because it takes time for them to build up and it won't matter if you do the test when there is a GH pulse or not. You could also do a GH serum test but with peptides, it wouldn't be that accurate.
  3. #3 11th July 2017 
    Thanks
    After GHRP/GHRH injection GH levels peak at about 30-minute mark and that would be the best way to do a GH serum test. You would need to wait several weeks before doing IGF-1 test and the timing won't make a difference for it. If you want to check both though, then use peptides for 3-4 weeks, inject a saturation dose of GHRP/GHRH and draw your blood at 30-minute mark. If you do this, make sure to post your results
  4. #4 12th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You should do the IGF-1 test after about 3-4 weeks of using peptides but you also need the baseline test so you can compare it. Baseline test should be done before you started using peptides. I don't think that you will be able to tell the difference in the way you described. Are you going to do the IGF-1 test now and once you start using peptides from your new source?