• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th July 2017 
    Thanks

basic PT-141 questions

I am sorry if this has been answered before...

Yesterday I received my PT-141, can anyone tell me how much to use?

My weight is 94kg and my girlfriend's weight 62kg, how much would we need?

I am going to another city with my girlfriend and we will stay in the hotel for a few days, we think about trying it out there.

I hope that it's not against the rules but I would still want to ask has anyone ever used PT-141 together with some recreational drugs like cocaine or MDMA? I will be honest, once or twice a year I love to party hard and do some drugs but having sex is always a challenge for me when I am under the influence of drugs because I simply can't get it up lol... So I thought that PT-141 would be great. What side effects it has?
  2. #2 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I did try a few recreational drugs when I was younger but there was no PT-141 at that time so can't really say how they work together. As far as I know, almost all drugs raise your blood pressure and increase heart rate, just like PT-141 so there might be an issue that your BP goes to the point that it ruins your experience. I recommend you to first try PT-141 solo and then try a small amount of some other drug.
  3. #3 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have tried PT-141 but have no idea how it would work together with recreational drugs because I've never tried them and probably won't.

With PT-141 you will find out yourself what dose works for you because some people get good effects from 1000mcg dose but others need 2000mcg...
    That's why I recommend you to start with a 1000mcg dose and your girlfriend with 500mcg dose, if you don't feel much from that dose then next time increase it by 500mcg.