• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th July 2017 
    Thanks

IGF-1lr3 for healing tendonitis in shoulders?

hello everyone

I know that HGH and growth hormone secretagogue peptides are amazing for healing and recovery but I am wondering what would be the best for site-specific healing/recovery?

I have been struggling with tendonitis in both of my shoulders and thinking of trying out IGF-1LR3 in my shoulder because I've heard that it is very good for healing as well.

Any suggestions guys?
  2. #2 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    With IGF-1LR3 it is not necessary to inject in injury because it has long half-life and its effect is local. IGF-1LR3 does have some healing effects but I think that other peptides would be more beneficial in this case. The best healing peptides are BPC157 and TB-500. Are you currently using HGH or growth hormone secretagogue peptides? I am asking because they are great for healing as well and if you keep using them for a few months I am sure that your shoulders will start to feel much better. If you want then you can add BPC157 or TB-500, those are amazing healing peptides and will heal your injuries in no time. TB-500 is systemic and can be injected anywhere but BPC157 has a local effect and it is the best to inject as close to the injury as possible. In your case, I think that BPC157 would be the best.
  3. #3 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    There would be absolutely no point in injecting IGF-1 LR3 in your shoulder because it has a long half-life and its effect is systemic. You can inject IGF-1DES in your shoulder if you want because it has a half-life of just a few minutes and it could be really beneficial for your shoulders.
  4. #4 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    With IGF-1LR3 it is not necessary to inject in injury because it has long half-life and its effect is local. IGF-1LR3 does have some healing effects but I think that other peptides would be more beneficial in this case. The best healing peptides are BPC157 and TB-500. Are you currently using HGH or growth hormone secretagogue peptides? I am asking because they are great for healing as well and if you keep using them for a few months I am sure that your shoulders will start to feel much better. If you want then you can add BPC157 or TB-500, those are amazing healing peptides and will heal your injuries in no time. TB-500 is systemic and can be injected anywhere but BPC157 has a local effect and it is the best to inject as close to the injury as possible. In your case, I think that BPC157 would be the best.
    Yes, I am using GHRP/GHRH for little over a month but I feel like that's not enough and I need to add something. So the BPC157 and TB-500 are made specifically for healing? Which one is better? I probably won't use both because it might get too expensive but I could definitely afford to use one.
  5. #5 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IronHammer View Post
    Yes, I am using GHRP/GHRH for little over a month but I feel like that's not enough and I need to add something. So the BPC157 and TB-500 are made specifically for healing? Which one is better? I probably won't use both because it might get too expensive but I could definitely afford to use one.
    Yes, BPC157 and TB-500 are the healing peptides, I haven't heard that anyone use them for any other reason. For your tendonitis, BPC 157 would probably be better. BPC 157 needs to be used 2-3 times a day for the best results. And the best method to use it is micro-dosing as close to the injury as possible. You shouldn't have any issues inject it IM in your deltoids. Micro-dosing means doing 5-10 very small injections... For instance, if you use 200mcg per injection then do 10 small injections of 20mcg instead of just one.

Also, I recommend you a few supplements that are really good for tendonitis - MSM, Glucosamine, and Collagen.

Best of luck in healing your injuries.