• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th July 2017 
    Thanks

did I hit a vein while injecting peptides?

I was doing my evening injection the other day so I draw up 100mcg of GHRP and 100mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) and injected sub-Q in my belly fat. I am not sure but I probably hit a vein because it was bleeding for a minute or so after injection. After about 30 seconds I felt a really intense hunger, it almost felt like someone had just vacuumed my stomach completely empty.

After 30 more seconds I looked up in the mirror and nearly all of my body was red and flushed. I had activity tracker on my hand so I measured the heart rate - it was 135 beat per minute, I only get that high heart rate when doing cardio. I also felt very strong heart palpitations for about 2-3 minutes. Almost felt like I'm gonna pass out but after I laid down on the bed those feelings passed fairly quickly.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?
  2. #2 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I do get face flushing from time to time but never experienced the effects that you described. I believe that you are using peptides regularly and it wasn't the first time you them from those vials? If it wasn't the first time you used those peps then I am pretty sure that you did indeed hit a vein because that explains everything. You got sick, flashy and you felt like your gonna wait because when the drug is injected in the vein it is absorbed immediately.
  3. #3 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Since there was much more blood than usual and other signs and symptoms seem like you accidentally took your peptides intravenously.

From what I've read, IV administration is safe so it's not like you are going to die because of this. I don't recommend IV route of administration for peptides though. It seems like a total hardcore and it probably won't give any better effects because peptides create a pulse of GH and it takes about 5-10 minutes for a pulse to start after subQ shot. It is not necessary to speed up the pulse because it won't make the pulse stronger or more effective. IV would simply make the pulse start sooner and end sooner, not necessary in my opinion.

With HGH though it is completely different and I have heard of people doing it IV after gym in their cars lol. There are some benefits when doing HGH intravenously and I guess you would need far less than subQ.
  4. #4 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    You are not the first one who experienced this, I have accidentally hit a vein as well and experienced exactly the same effects - unreal hunger, flushing, increased BP and heart rate and the feeling that I am gonna lose consciousness. I have experienced it only once and now I am much more careful when injecting peptides subQ because the feeling when I hit the vein, wasn't pleasant at all.
  5. #5 22nd July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
    You are not the first one who experienced this, I have accidentally hit a vein as well and experienced exactly the same effects - unreal hunger, flushing, increased BP and heart rate and the feeling that I am gonna lose consciousness. I have experienced it only once and now I am much more careful when injecting peptides subQ because the feeling when I hit the vein, wasn't pleasant at all.
    Hi everyone
    Please answer me
    I was injectin 100mcg MOD GRF mixed with 100mcg GHRP6 in my stomack around my umbilicus
    I realized I hit the vein but I test the syringe and didn't see any blood in it so I inject the fluid
    After a day I realized the same spot has a dead blood under skin and got dark
    On my face appearing a lot of moles or fleckers(whatever they call them), my libs color got very dark, face sking color is dark
    I'm very scared
    What's going on and what should I do ?
    Thanks for your quick response
  6. #6 24th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAAD View Post
    Hi everyone
    Please answer me
    I was injectin 100mcg MOD GRF mixed with 100mcg GHRP6 in my stomack around my umbilicus
    I realized I hit the vein but I test the syringe and didn't see any blood in it so I inject the fluid
    On my face appearing a lot of moles or fleckers(whatever they call them), my libs color got very dark, face sking color is dark
    I'm very scared
    Have you used this Mod GRF and GHRP-6 before? It really looks like you have got mislabeled Melanotan 2 because Mod GRF and GHRP-6 should not change your skin color or give you freckles, the only peptide that would do that is Melanotan... I wouldn't use the stuff anymore. If there is just a small spot of dark blood on the injection site, I wouldn't worry too much.
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdamW For This Useful Post:

ZAAD (25th July 2017)

8. #7 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you so much AdamW
    I'm sure you are right, It's Melanotan
    they probably mislabeled it
    I'm so scared and won't use it anymore
    I will go with SARMS since now go on so I won't make mistake in inject or any effects like this
    Should I do anything to get rid of freckles and moles and dark spots ?
    my face is f..ced up
  9. #8 25th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you so much AdamW
    I'm sure you are right, It's Melanotan
    they probably mislabeled it
    I'm so scared and won't use it anymore
    I will go with SARMS since now go on so I won't make mistake in inject or any effects like this
    Should I do anything to get rid of freckles and moles and dark spots ?
    my face is f..ced up
    How much did you inject? If it was Melanotan 2 then the vial probably contained 10mg's. And how long you have been using this product? The freckles will go away on their own but it might take some time... Yeah, of course, don't use it, contact the company where you bought it from and ask them why do they sell shit like that...

You can try MK-677 if you don't want to go near peptides anymore, it is a growth hormone secretagogue as well but for better results, it's recommended to stack it with CJC1295 DAC peptide because of the synergy.
  10. #9 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I bought them from IronMagLab
    I already emailed them but no answers yet
    Thanks for all your kind replies and patience to answer my questions
    The reason I'm using these things is because I lost 60 pounds of musle due to stress since I had political probelm back home and lost everything over there
    Anyways
    I'm struggling to gain back
    I don't have good appetite (That's why I tried Petide to boost my appetite but didn't do anything)
    Now My MOM past away and I'm again in worst Situation than before
    This life is knocking me down
    I'm so skinney now and Iost my self confidence
    What do you recommend me to use as I see you are a knowledgeable person
    Also I like to know from which website I can trust and buy

Thanks and appreciate it Brother
  11. #10 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I am terribly sorry dude that you are in such a bad situation. Sorry about the loss of your mother. This must be horrible for you.

From peptides, GHRP-6+Mod GRF(1-29) is probably the best option for you. You just need to find a proper source that labels their product correctly because I definitely wouldn't order from them again. Mislabeled peptides can be dangerous because you might accidentally take much higher than safe dose and overdose.

How old are you?
  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

ZAAD (29th July 2017)

13. #11 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you so much
    That was exactly what I was taking
    Mod Grf 1x100mcg & ghrp6 2x100mcg
    I'm 32 BTW
    Thanks again
  14. #12 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you so much
    That was exactly what I was taking
    Mod Grf 1x100mcg & ghrp6 2x100mcg
    I'm 32 BTW
    Thanks again
    2 injections of GHRP-6 and one of Mod GRF(1-29)? It is best to take them at the same time but if you are looking to save money than you can use less Mod, because it's more expensive. So take your 100mcg GHRP-6 together with 50mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) and do it 2-3 times a day, about 20 minutes before your meals because it should make you very hungry. If you think that it doesn't make you hungry enough then you can increase the dose of GHRP-6 because Mod GRF(1-29) doesn't increase appetite, it simply amplifies the pulse of GH.
  15. #13 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    No it's not about saving money
    I've read online somewhere which says we only absorb 100mcg of it and the more you put will be wasted but if that's not true I need to do more research and if that's the case 100mcg of each mix together and pin it 3 times I will do that
    Thanks again for your kind help and cooperation
  16. #14 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    No it's not about saving money
    I've read online somewhere which says we only absorb 100mcg of it and the more you put will be wasted but if that's not true I need to do more research and if that's the case 100mcg of each mix together and pin it 3 times I will do that
    Thanks again for your kind help and cooperation
    From using more than 100mcg you get diminished effects in Growth Hormone release but not in appetite. The most I've tried was 300mcg of GHRP-6 and the difference in appetite compared to 100mcg was HUGE.

Are you training as well or you are simply looking to gain weight? If you are training then I recommend you to run a cycle of LGD-4033 or MK-2866, these are SARM's that are pretty good for muscle building. SARM's are similar to steroids but they have less unwanted side effects and the recovery after a cycle is much easier. They will definitely help you with motivation and self confidence.
  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bodybuilder For This Useful Post:

ZAAD (28th July 2017)

18. #15 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi everyone
    Please answer me
    I'm very scared
    I don't think that you hit a vein, maybe a small blood vessel. But, even if you injected GHRP-6 and Mod GRF(1-29) in vein, it shouldn't affect you that way. From injecting them in the vein you might feel nauseous, flushy, hungry as hell and experience hypoglycemia symptoms but nowhere what you described. These effects look a lot like those you get from Melanotan 2. Melanotan 2 is the only peptide that will make your skin dark and increase the number of freckles/moles. Don't worry though, they will go away on their own but make sure that you don't use that stuff anymore. Contact your source and ask for a refund or that they send you correct peptides.
  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Edz For This Useful Post:

ZAAD (28th July 2017)

20. #16 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I bought them from IronMagLab
    I already emailed them but no answers yet
    Thanks for all your kind replies and patience to answer my questions
    The reason I'm using these things is because I lost 60 pounds of musle due to stress since I had political probelm back home and lost everything over there
    Anyways
    I'm struggling to gain back
    I don't have good appetite (That's why I tried Petide to boost my appetite but didn't do anything)
    Now My MOM past away and I'm again in worst Situation than before
    This life is knocking me down
    I'm so skinney now and Iost my self confidence
    What do you recommend me to use as I see you are a knowledgeable person
    Also I like to know from which website I can trust and buy

Thanks and appreciate it Brother
    I can’t really understand what you are feeling, but I can offer my compassion. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.
  21. The Following User Says Thank You to jeyna For This Useful Post:

ZAAD (28th July 2017)

22. #17 28th July 2017 
    Thanks
    really appreciate your attention
  23. #18 28th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks Edz

yes I didn't have any kind of those feeling, I was surprise to not having any appetite
    no nauseous, flushy or hungry at all
  24. #19 28th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks bodybuilder
    Yes I just start again about a week ago
    I feel I'm so weak and can't lift weights
    90lb bench press compare to 320lb before
    serious heart broken and lost self confidence

I will take your advises, please mention which website has real SARM's to buy so I don't get f..kd again