• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th July 2017 
    Thanks

minimum dose of hGH

What would be the minimum effective dose (in IU's) of generic China grade HGH that would provide noticeable health and body recomposition effects? Also, how long would you need to run it?

Also, when do people start using Insulin? At what age or how experienced they are when they decide to do it because I think that Insulin is the highest level in the world of bodybuilding.

I am not asking all this because I want to use HGH right now but don't have money, I ask because I am curious.
    Last edited by youngandnatural; 5th July 2017 at 11:46 AM.
  2. #2 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Personally, I wouldn't use Chinese HGH or even pharma grade HGH if I wasn't able to afford to use an effective dose for at least half a year, perfectly a year. Do you want to know how much is the minimum you need to save for HGH cycle? I have seen reports where people get good effects from a couple of month long cycles but I think that to get most of the HGH cycle, it needs to be run for 6+ months. I also personally know a guy who didn't have enough money so he used generic China HGH at 2iu's for 2 months and felt literally nothing at all except slightly better sleep but using HGH for better sleep is pretty pointless in my opinion.

To really answer your question, I'd say that you need about 6-10iu's of Chinese generic HGH to make a noticeable difference on your shape.

I think that the best time to start using insulin is when you have achieved simply everything from cycling steroids for years, using HGH and other peptides regularly. When you reach the plateau from Growth hormone and steroids, then you might think about Insulin if you really want to take it to the next level.
  3. #3 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have a very similar question so I think that it's better if I post it here. What would be the minimum dose for Pharmacy grade HGH? After looking at the price and seeing that it costs 3-4 times more than China generic, I am thinking if it's even worth it... Would I get similar effects to 10iu's generic HGH from using ~3-4iu's of pharma grade HGH?
  4. #4 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
    I have a very similar question so I think that it's better if I post it here. What would be the minimum dose for Pharmacy grade HGH? After looking at the price and seeing that it costs 3-4 times more than China generic, I am thinking if it's even worth it... Would I get similar effects to 10iu's generic HGH from using ~3-4iu's of pharma grade HGH?
    Good pharmacy grade brand will give you good results starting from 2iu's/day. If you can afford to run 4iu's then I think that it will give you even better results than 10iu's of generic China HGH. You could also run your pharmacy grade HGH with some generic or peptides to get good benefits at slightly lower cost.

OP, I think that you would get far better results from using peptides rather than some china hgh because firstly 90% of it is fake and you will get scammed and secondly, peptides are better than generic HGH.
  5. #5 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I would say that the minimum you need for generic HGH is 5iu's
    And the minimum for pharmacy grade HGH is 2iu's

Are your goals muscle gain or recomposition?
  6. #6 20th September 2017 
    Thanks
    Usually the minimum dosage for pharmacy grade HGH is 4-6iu one day, The dosage also depends on your exercise goals.