• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th July 2017 
    Thanks

is the saturation dose the same for women?

My girlfriend is looking at my fat loss results from peptides and thinking about using GHRP-2 + Mod GRF(1-29) as well. Her goal would be fat loss, anti-aging, and general well-being benefits. She is thinking about using them in the morning and before bed.

As I know, the saturation dose for men is 1mcg/kg, would the same apply to women or do they need less?

Her weight is 70kg.
  2. #2 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, it is the same for women, she would need 70mcg of each to fully saturate the peptide receptors. Also, the 2x day injections are excellent for the best anti-aging effects, fat loss and faster recovery. She can also experiment with slightly higher doses but she shouldn't go over 100mcg of each.
  3. #3 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yep, the saturation dose is exactly the same for men and women - 1mcg/kg. Women usually use peptides fewer times per day though because they don't care about the muscle gains. If she is looking for fat loss and anti-aging then 70mcg of GHRP-2 and 70mcg of Mod GRF1-29 twice a day would be enough. If she is really looking to accelerate that fat loss then tell her to do fasted cardio in the mornings after peptide injection.