• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH frag alone

1. #1 4th July 2017 
    Thanks

HGH frag alone

Is it worth to run HGH Fragment 176-191 alone? If yes, then what kind of results can be expected? My girlfriend wants to try it while cutting on a keto diet. We have been trying to research HGH Frag properly but there are some mixed opinions and it's difficult to understand if it's worth running it or not. Some people say that it is very good for fat loss but others say that it's no good.
  2. #2 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used HGH Frag and played around different doses. My fat loss results were pretty good but I wouldn't say that they were great when I used HGH frag solo. The results were far better when I added Ipamorelin + Mod GRF(1-29) to HGH Frag and I used them this way:

8:00 HGH Frag 176-191 in the morning before fasted cardio
    9:30 Ipamorelin+Mod GRF(1-29) after I came back from cardio
    11:00 breakfast
    13:00 Ipamorelin+Mod GRF(1-29)
    14:00 lunch
    17:00 Ipamorelin+Mod GRF(1-29)
    18:00 dinner
    20:00 Ipamorelin+Mod GRF(1-29)
    21:00 some snack

I have tried different doses of HGH Frag and found that anything less than 500mcg didn't give me any effect. The best working dose was 1000mcg. I experienced a really nice fat loss from my midsection and abs really popped out after that cycle.
    Last edited by Other; 4th July 2017 at 11:20 AM.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Other For This Useful Post:

fit2t (21st September 2017)

4. #3 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Hmm, so you only used HGH Frag in the morning? We have been reading about protocols that involve 250mcg doses twice a day, in the morning and before bed.
  5. #4 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, that's right, used it just once a day in the morning. I think that it is pointless to use HGH Frag before bed because it's only helpful if you use it in the morning when your stomach is empty. HGH Frag releases the FFA's from fat tissues into your blood stream so after injection you should do a slow, steady cardio to burn them off. If you don't burn those free fatty acids then they are stored back into fat cells. That's why there is no point in using it before bed or other time except fasted state.
    As I already said, it would be the best to use HGH Frag in the morning, before cardio and if your girlfriend wants to get additional fat loss benefits then she should use GHRP+GHRH at other times.
  6. #5 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Alright, thanks a lot for explaining. I have been reading many opinions, that's why I asked. One more thing, how long she should wait after injection before starting her fasted cardio for the best results?
  7. #6 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roidhead View Post
    Alright, thanks a lot for explaining. I have been reading many opinions, that's why I asked. One more thing, how long she should wait after injection before starting her fasted cardio for the best results?
    I waited about 30 minutes, drank a coffee meanwhile and went through emails. Then went out and did an hour long steady cardio. Slow jogging or fast walking. I was usually doing this on non-workout days and I went to the gym after that fasted cardio only when on the days when I felt extra motivated.
  8. #7 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    I waited about 30 minutes, drank a coffee meanwhile and went through emails. Then went out and did an hour long steady cardio. Slow jogging or fast walking. I was usually doing this on non-workout days and I went to the gym after that fasted cardio only when on the days when I felt extra motivated.
    My girlfriend usually goes to the gym in the mornings, what would be the best protocol for her in this case? HGH Frag --> fasted cardio --> gym? OR go to the gym fasted and do cardio after the workout? She usually doesn't eat breakfast and is used to training in fasted state but I don't think she will be able to do an hour long cardio + workout without eating anything.
  9. #8 4th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I think that if your wife trains in the morning then she shouldn't do the fasted cardio before training because she would feel exhausted during the actual workout. It would probably be better if she did the fasted cardio on non-workout days. Anyway, how many days a week she goes to the gym?
  10. #9 5th July 2017 
    Thanks
    I have been using HGH Frag 176-191 for about a week. I am also starting to notice that my fat is melting away, also the cardio seems much easier and it feels like I am lighter when I run. I am also much more energetic during the cardio and a few hours after it and I don't think that it's a placebo effect. Towards the end of the day, I feel quite exhausted though but at least it's easy to fall asleep even with an empty stomach.
  11. #10 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    From my experience, I would say that I got better results when using GHRP+GHRH than HGH Frag solo. And if I had to pick on, I would take the GHRP+GHRH combo. I am not saying that HGH Frag isn't good, it is but your wife would get better fat loss results from growth hormone secretagogue peptides. That's why I suggest your wife GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin + Mod GRF(1-29) or CJC1295 DAC. If she wants to get even faster results then add an HGH Frag in the morning, before fasted cardio. At least, that's what I would do.

The best fat results I got by using GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29 three times a day at the saturation dose + 500mcg HGH Frag in the morning on empty stomach, before fasted cardio.
  12. #11 6th July 2017 
    Thanks
    HGH Frag is purely for fat burning and it's quite a tricky peptide to use. If you want to see the fat loss then you have to dose it and time it properly.

The combination of GHRP+GHRH would give your wife much more positive effects than only fat loss. It has many benefits - improved sleep, faster recovery, anti-aging, skin improvements.