• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 30th June 2017 
    Thanks

Huperzine A with peptides

Hey,

I have been reading a few articles and noticed that many suggest using Huperzine A together with growth hormone secretagogue peptides, as it is somatostatin inhibitor. Somatostatin is a hormone that is released when our body detects high levels of Growth hormone to bring down GH levels to normal. By taking Huperzine A it is you are able to stop Somatostatin from making your peptides less effective. Is there any truth in this or is this just some kind of bro science?

Here are wiki links if someone doesn't know what is Huperzine A or Somatostatin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatostatin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huperzine_A
  2. #2 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't seen any studies which confirm that Huperzine A makes the use of GHRP/GHRH more effective and won't use it till I see some. From what I've read, Huperzine A doesn't suppress somatostatin naturally, it does suppress somatostatin for about 6 hours but that leads to a slow and weak GH pulse. Huperzine A creates a GH bleed and it is not recommended because it weakens the pituitary ability to release a large pulse when we inject GHRP.
  3. #3 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    From the studies I've read, it seems like Huperzine A can be used together with a GHRH but I don't see a point in doing that when you can get much better effects when using GHRH+GHRP. GHRH+Huperzine a would lead to a slow and weak Growth Hormone pulse. And it won't increase the effects of GHRP/GHRH.
  4. #4 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Really? I've read that it's great with CJC1295 DAC

From what I understand:

CJC1295 DAC signals the pituitary gland to release growth hormone for about a week.

When GH levels rise, somatostatin is also released and it suppresses further Growth hormone release.

Huperzine A suppresses somatostatin and allows CJC1295 DAC to keep signaling pituitary gland to release more Growth Hormone.

I also read that EGCG is good to use together with Huperzine A because it helps to absorb it.
  5. #5 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartian View Post
    Really? I've read that it's great with CJC1295 DAC

From what I understand:

CJC1295 DAC signals the pituitary gland to release growth hormone for about a week.

When GH levels rise, somatostatin is also released and it suppresses further Growth hormone release.

Huperzine A suppresses somatostatin and allows CJC1295 DAC to keep signaling pituitary gland to release more Growth Hormone.

I also read that EGCG is good to use together with Huperzine A because it helps to absorb it.
    Yes, it can be used with CJC1295 DAC and it would make the DAC more effective but still, I don't see a point in doing that because you would benefit far more by using CJC1295 together with GHRP, not Huperzine. It might be beneficial of using GHRP+CJC1295 DAC+Huperzine A but there is absolutely no benefit in using it together with Mod GRF1-29+GHRP.
  6. #6 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Huperzine A causes GH bleed which is not good. It is the female way for releasing GH and might damage pituitary gland in long term. Huperzine A is quite similar to CJC1295, both cause GH bleeds so I recommend men to avoid them.

I have always used Mod GRF1-29 + GHRP's and always got great results without using Huperzine A. When using GHRP/GHRH Somatostatin is already inhibited for about 3 hours and allowing to create a pulse. Huperzine A inhibits Somatostatin for 6 more hours which is not necessary, it simply causes GH bleed.
  7. #7 30th June 2017 
    Thanks
    There is absolutely no benefit in using Huperzine A together with Mod GRF1-29/GHRP. There might be some benefit when it's used along with CJC1295 DAC but as we all know, CJC1295 DAC causes GH bleed and it is not good to use it long term, Huperzine cause a GH bleed as well which is pretty bad for men.