• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th June 2017 
    Thanks

should I keep going to the gym while using TB-500

I am looking for some advice.

Currently, I am using TB-500 because I am trying to heal my elbow injury. Because of it, I can't train chest and it also very painful to train my triceps but I can try almost any other parts of my body without pain. The question is - should I go to the gym and simply skip chest? Or should I rest and wait till it heals properly.
    Has anyone else used tb-500 while still lifting and successfully healed his injury?
  2. #2 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    It would be smart to take some break from the gym till your elbow heals properly. In the gym, you might reinjure yourself or make your injury even worse. It doesn't matter if you use TB-500 or not, it's not some kind of magic supplements. Your injury needs time to heal anyway and lifting definitely won't help. If I was in your place I would do some cardio but no lifting.
  3. #3 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I agree to Goodman, take a little break from the gym! Start lifting again when your shoulder feels better but train chest with CAUTION, you will definitely regret if you reinjure yourself and won't be able to train for another 3+ months!

Having this said, I have used TB-500+BPC 157 when I injured my shoulder. I didn't train for about 2 weeks after the injury and then went back to the gym and had pretty good results, the injury healed flawlessly, but I don't recommend you to do it the same way I did. It is wise to give your body a bit more time to heal your injury. Only you know how your injury feels and if you are ready to train, if you are suffering from pain then you are definitely not ready!
  4. #4 3rd July 2017 
    Thanks
    Of course, it is up to you but I recommend to stay away from lifting for at least a couple of weeks. Then start doing exercises in which you don't feel pain and use low weights. Good luck with recovery man.
  5. #5 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Any update, Palm? Did your elbow manage to heal and are you back in the gym? I am asking because I have some joint injuries as well and might try the TB-500 if it helped you.