• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: calf injury

1. #1 28th June 2017 
    Thanks

calf injury

A few days ago I tore my calf muscle while playing football. What would be the best peptide to speed up healing? TB-500?

If so, then how should I use it?

I can't walk properly because of this injury and I simply can't afford to be sick for a long time right now. What would be better peptide for this type of injury? GHRP, Mod GRF, TB-500?

Thank you very much
  2. #2 28th June 2017 
    Thanks
    If you can afford and you want to heal your injury as fast as possible then run some GHRP-2/Mod GRF1-29 together with TB-500 and BPC157.

Mod GRF1-29+GHRP-2 3 times a day, 100mcg of each
    TB-500 2mg 2-3 times a week
    BPC 157 250mcg 2-3 times a day micro dosed at the injured area.

If you can afford all this then I am sure that you will heal your injury in no time.
  3. #3 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am already using Mod GRF1-29+Ipamorelin at 100mcg 3 times a day. Should I switch to GHRP-2 for better effect?

Can all those peptides be used simultaneously? And is it okay to draw up TB-500, GHRP-2 and Mod GRF1-29 in one insulin syringe and inject them?

Also, I can get some HGH, would it be beneficial or should I keep using GHRP/GHRH combo?

How do I inject BPC 157 in the injured area and what does micro dosed mean?
  4. #4 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    If you have a spare GHRP-2 then yeah you should switch but if you don't have then don't switch because the effect will be quite minimal and I don't see a point in ordering it for that purpose.

Yes, all those peptides can be used at the same time, there are no adverse interactions between them. It is okay to draw TB-500+GHRP+GHRH at the same insulin syringe but you need to inject TB-500 just a few times a week while GHRP/GHRH 3 times a day.

It depends on the brand of your HGH if you can get some really good clinical grade HGH, like Norditropin Simplexx or Genotropin then absolutely get it and start using it instead of GHRP/GHRH peptides. But if you can get only some generic or China brand then I wouldn't bother as growth hormone secretagogue peptides will be stronger than that.

If you have trouble injecting BPC 157 in the injured area then you can ask someone to do that for you. Micro-dosing means - draw up a dose and inject it in 5-10 small injections around the injured area. If you are not able to inject directly in the injury then inject as close to the injury as possible.
  5. #5 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am going to order TB-500 and BPC157 anyway so might as well order GHRP-2. Oh sorry, I thought that TB-500 needs to be injected 3 times a day, just like GHRP-2, Mod GRF1-29.

I just looked up the price of the Norditropin Simplexx on the internet - 350£ for 30iu and also can't be sure if it's not counterfeit :p I will probably stick with the peptides then as I am not okay with spending thousands on hgh when you can get almost the same effect by using peptides.

It might be tricky to inject BPC157 in my calf injury but I will ask my wife to do that for me. So if I use a 250mcg dose of BPC157 I need to inject it 10 times with 25mcg in each injection? 2-3 times a day?
    Last edited by protozoan; 29th June 2017 at 07:51 AM.
  6. #6 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protozoan View Post
    I am going to order TB-500 and BPC157 anyway so might as well order GHRP-2. Oh sorry, I thought that TB-500 needs to be injected 3 times a day, just like GHRP-2, Mod GRF1-29.

I just looked up the price of the Norditropin Simplexx on the internet - 350£ for 30iu and also can't be sure if it's not counterfeit :p I will probably stick with the peptides then as I am not okay with spending thousands on hgh when you can get almost the same effect by using peptides.

It might be tricky to inject BPC157 in my calf injury but I will ask my wife to do that for me. So if I use a 250mcg dose of BPC157 I need to inject it 10 times with 25mcg in each injection? 2-3 times a day?
    Yeah, Simplex is very expensive but also the best HGH there is available, the 3iu dose would be equivalent to 8iu's of China hgh.

Yes, you can order GHRP-2 then because it is stronger than your Ipamorelin and will give better healing effects.

You are correct about BPC157.
  7. #7 29th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for the help, buddy. I will order the peptides today and ask here if I have more questions.