• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 27th June 2017 
    Thanks

parents are coming to visit me, where to hide peptides?

After about a month my parents are coming to visit me for a week. I have to hide all my peptides because they definitely can't find them. I am thinking, should I simply not use ghrp/ghrh during that time or should I keep using them but not store them in the fridge because they will definitely notice if something is hidden in the fridge. Any other suggestions?
  2. #2 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Do you have a close friend or gym buddy that lives nearby and who would be cool with you storing your peptides in his fridge for a week? That's probably the best option if your parents are suspicious. You could also hide them in some food container and but it in the fridge, or you could use those cooling food storage boxes, or insulin cooling cases... There are many options on where to store them. Or you could simply stop for a week as well, it shouldn't affect your results by a lot...
  3. #3 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Do your parents drink alcohol? You can buy one of those fake beer cans that can be used to stash peptides or any other things that you want to hide from them. It's also easy to buy a fake cola can and use that.

Or does your fridge have any compartment where it's not possible to see what's in there? There is a space like that under the drawer of my fridge. When I need to hide something there, I lift up the drawer and put my stuff inside. It's not possible to see what's in there without lifting up the drawer.
  4. #4 14th July 2017 
    Thanks
    There are a lot of places where to hide them but keep in mind that they must be kept in the fridge. I would simply put them in some kind of food container and cover it with some food. Any kind of cheese box, butter box should work. But the risk is that your parents might open it. Is there something that you know for sure your parents would never eat/drink? If yes, then hide it in that container.
    If you want to be super creative then make your own secret compartment in the fridge.
  5. #5 26th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maclean View Post
    There are a lot of places where to hide them but keep in mind that they must be kept in the fridge. I would simply put them in some kind of food container and cover it with some food. Any kind of cheese box, butter box should work. But the risk is that your parents might open it. Is there something that you know for sure your parents would never eat/drink? If yes, then hide it in that container.
    If you want to be super creative then make your own secret compartment in the fridge.
    They must be kept cool, not in the fridge... A food storage box with ice can also be used.
  6. #6 23rd October 2017 
    Thanks
    Peptides are legal. Your parents are also not going to know whether you're injecting it, you could be mixing it into moisturizers or something, there's just tonnes of shit you could say.