• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th June 2017 
    Thanks

how to hide peptides in the fridge?

How would you hide the peptides in the fridge? Not too long ago I moved back in with my parents. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Does anyone know a way to hide or disguise the peptides in the fridge without her seeing them? I am not going to stay here for long, just one or two months at maximum, so I don't really want to buy my own mini fridge. I am thinking about putting peptide vials in some food package that my mom or dad definitely won't drink/eat. I might even put a 1kg jar of protein in the fridge and tell parents that it needs to be refrigerated and simply hide my vials in there?

If anyone else has some ideas then please, share.
  2. #2 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am pretty lucky because I have a really cool mom. At first, I explained to her that before I use anything I do an in-depth research and she was pretty cool with that because she knows that I wouldn't use stuff that would harm me. Now, when she comes visits me, I don't even try to hide insulin syringes and peptide vials. Hope she doesn't think that I am a junkie because I don't look like one

Well, peptides do need to be refrigerated and probably the best way to hide them is - get your own fridge. If you are not able to do that then hide them somewhere... In a supplement jar would be a good place to hide it because she probably won't touch it. Also, is there any food or drink that she hates and won't eat ever?
  3. #3 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Wouldn't it look very suspicious if I take the supplement jar 3 times a day, go to my room and come back to put it in? I see there are some insulin cooling cases on the internet and it can safely store the insulin for 45 hours. Seems like a good option but I don't really understand how it works. Do I have to top it up with ice every 45 hours?
  4. #4 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I know what you mean and yeah, it probably would look suspicious and it's only a matter of time until she starts asking questions or takes a peek into that container.

I have never used those insulin cooling cases but from what I've read - they don't need ice, they contain some kind of crystals that keeps it cool and it simply needs to be put in a cold water for 10-20 minutes to activate its cooling ability.
  5. #5 15th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    How would you hide the peptides in the fridge? Not too long ago I moved back in with my parents. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Does anyone know a way to hide or disguise the peptides in the fridge without her seeing them? I am not going to stay here for long, just one or two months at maximum, so I don't really want to buy my own mini fridge. I am thinking about putting peptide vials in some food package that my mom or dad definitely won't drink/eat. I might even put a 1kg jar of protein in the fridge and tell parents that it needs to be refrigerated and simply hide my vials in there?

If anyone else has some ideas then please, share.
    They should be stored in the freezer not the fridge
  6. #6 17th July 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks to everyone for their ideas. I found a small place where to put them in the fridge, under the shelf

KPB11, the peptides that are in powder form are stored in the freezer but I was asking about mixed ones