• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks

what peptide should I add to GHRP/GHRH stack

If you were to run Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 3 times a day - in the morning, post workout, in the evening.

Which peptide would you add to the Ipamorelin + Mod GRF1-29 stack? IGF-1LR3, IGF-1DES, MGF, Peg-MGF?

And also how would you use it?

Thanks for answers, I'm still researching peptides and thinking what would be a good thing to add.
  2. #2 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    I am currently running Ipamorelin in the morning, midday, and before bed.

And also IGF-1DES before workout

MGF post workout

That's the way I am using them.
  3. #3 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    I am currently running Ipamorelin in the morning, midday, and before bed.

And also IGF-1DES before workout

MGF post workout

That's the way I am using them.
    Can you also tell me how much of the IGF-1DES you are using and are you injecting it bilaterally into the trained muscles?

Also what about MGF? What are the doses and how you use it?

I have heard that 200-400mcg is a usual dose for MGF but have no Idea about IGF-1DES.
  4. #4 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, I am testing a few protocols and currently running

IGF-1 DES 100mcg pre workout bilaterally in the muscles that I'm going to train.

MGF 200mcg post workout bilaterally in the trained muscles.

So far I have noticed a great pump, lots of roundness and fullness. The mass gains aren't incredible but the longer I run it the more site growth I notice - especially in my arms and chest. It must be run for 2-3 months before you will notice mass gains.

I have also tried other protocols - like injecting IGF-1 DES multiple times a day in the muscle groups that are lagging. I noticed crazy pumps all the time and a high dose HGH side effects - pretty bad CTS, and tingling sensation in arms and jaw.
  5. #5 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks man for the answer. Do I understand correctly - you inject IGF-1DES 100mcg in the each muscle or do you inject 100mcg in total?
  6. #6 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IronHammer View Post
    Thanks man for the answer. Do I understand correctly - you inject IGF-1DES 100mcg in the each muscle or do you inject 100mcg in total?
    100mcg is the total dose I inject. If I were to train chest then inject 50mcg into the each pec, if legs then 50mcg into the each quad etc.

Also, with IGF-1DES I was going slightly hypo at the beginning but now it's getting better. I also drink BCAA, dextrose shake during my workout and it's giving me gigantic pumps.
  7. #7 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    Personally, I didn't notice much from the IGF-1 except a massive pump, I stopped using it after about a month because I don't see a reason to inject things only for the pump, I'm not sure if I would get some size gains if I ran it for longer. I haven't tried MGF though but would love to experiment with it
  8. #8 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    You didn't notice anything apart from the pump because you used IGF-1 without DES or possibly it wasn't IGF-1 at all. There are loads of fake IGF in the market. If you use legit IGF-1DES you should notice much more then simply a good pump, like a good body fat loss, thicker, stronger muscules and size growth over time.

Muscle gains should be noticeable after 1-2 months but you should start noticing body fat loss after approximately 1-2 weeks. The effects you will get mostly depends on your supplier... If he is selling you real IGF-1 or some GHRP... Because most of the suppliers sell underdosed or fake stuff.

From IGF-1 I gained about 3kg of muscle in 2 months while loosing a good amount of fat and I was dosing it 2-3 times a day - in the morning, pwo and before bed.
  9. #9 22nd June 2017 
    Thanks
    You can add a small dose of HGH to increase the overall GH pulse. From what I've read, 1-2iu can be added 10 minutes after peptide injection.