• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st June 2017 
    Thanks

MK-677 for appetite

Is MK-677 a good choice for mainly appetite increase?

I might be wrong but from what I'm reading it is simply an oral form of GHRP-6

The main thing why I want to use MK-677 is for the appetite as lately I have been struggling with getting all the necessary calories in. I could use GHRP-6 of course but don't want to mess with injections just for appetite... It doesn't sound right.

I've read about it on different boards and seems like everyone report increased appetite from it along with better sleep, skin, fat loss, strength gain.

From what I've read - the common dose is 25mg/day and usually taken before going to bed. Is 25mg a good dose or do I have to take less if I'm only after appetite boost?

Thanks for any help.
  2. #2 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used both MK-677 and GHRP-6 and personally, I prefer GHRP-6. Mostly because of the water retention from MK and if you use it for appetite increase + eat a lot of calories I think that you will look like a balloon. Yes, it doesn't seem right to do injections just to increase appetite so why don't you take it together with Mod GRF and reap the full increased GH benefits?
  3. #3 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    You can control the water retention by increasing the dose of MK-677 slowly. I think that it's a great stuff for appetite increase and for this reason I would dose in the morning or midday before your big meals. And I think that you should be fine with a lower dose than 25mg, to be honest, I wouldn't use more then 15mg if you use it solely for appetite. If I were you - I would use 10mg/day at first and then bump up to 15mg/day and do it for a few weeks. Then stop using it to see if appetite has come back or not.
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 21st June 2017 at 12:52 PM.
  4. #4 21st January 2018 
    Thanks
    While you can cut or bulk on MK-677, I generally advise bulking with MK-677 as it definitely has a tendency to drastically increase your appetite, making it extremely hard to cut down without an appetite suppressant.

If you want to cut down and get shredded on MK-677 I highly suggest you get a potent appetite suppressant like Enhanced Athlete’s CODE RED Fat Burner as MK-677 will almost certainly increase your appetite significantly.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"