• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th June 2017 
    Thanks

the best peptide for cutting

This has probably been asking numerous times but I couldn't find it. What is the best peptide of a cutting cycle? I would use Clenbuterol and ECA but would like to also add some effective peptide. The goal is to decrease body fat %. I remember reading about one particular peptide that it's amazing for fat loss but can't remember the name. Correct me if I'm wrong - Apidotide? Did anyone hear about that peptide?
  2. #2 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    It's called Adipotide and I haven't heard that many people use it, in fact, I haven't heard that anyone use it. Mostly because of the cost - one month cycle would cost more than 5000$.

From what I've read - it seems like with Adipotide it is possible to cut down fat without even exercising because it is not a fat burner, it is blocking the air from getting through the blood vessels into the fat tissue and due to this fact - it kills fat cells. Well, it seems like a highly expensive gym, I'd rather use that 5000$ elsewhere.

Also, I doubt that it would really help body builders like us, it would be more beneficial for overweight or obese people.
  3. #3 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't heard of anyone who is using Adipotide as well and I don't think that you can even but the real thing anywhere.

OP, there are a few peptides that are really helpful for fat loss - HGH, HGH Frag, GHRP/GHRH peptides are a great addition to any cutting cycle. I would start with Mod GRF1-29 + Ipamorelin. I think that Ipamorelin on cutting cycle is far better because it won't affect your appetite but if you use it while dieting, it will really help to lean you out. If you are looking for something more then add a HGH Frag in the mornings, before long steady fasted cardio and your fat will melt like butter! I've used it that way and was very impressed with the results I got. After fasted cardio, it is recommended to not eat for a few more hours because it will help to shed more fat.
  4. #4 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I want to agree with gstpierre11 about HGH Frag and Ipamorelin. At the time when I was using them for cutting, I couldn't get Mod GRF1-29 but my results were still pretty astonishing. I think that if I would have paired it with Mod GRF then the effects would be even better. I literally lost 5% of body fat in a month, but my diet was also perfected and I was doing one hour fasted cardio 5 days a week. HGH Frag + Ipamorelin + Mod GRF is the best peptide stack for cutting in my opinion.
  5. #5 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    The best bang for your buck would be to use GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29, 1mcg/kg 3-5 times a day and you will see amazing results. If you have a spare cash then you can add an HGH Frag for extra fat loss.
    There was some hype about Adipotide a few years ago but it never got popular because of the ridiculously high price for a cycle.
  6. #6 26th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    The best bang for your buck would be to use GHRP-2+Mod GRF1-29, 1mcg/kg 3-5 times a day and you will see amazing results. If you have a spare cash then you can add an HGH Frag for extra fat loss.
    There was some hype about Adipotide a few years ago but it never got popular because of the ridiculously high price for a cycle.
    Have you noticed a substantial benefit for running GHRP-1 and Mod 5x per day vs 3?
  7. #7 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Have you noticed a substantial benefit for running GHRP-2 and Mod 5x per day vs 3?
    Yep, there was definitely more benefits and the fat loss was more rapid when I dosed 5 times a day. Although, I did that only for a few weeks on my holiday because it's quite difficult to plan and do all the injections with my work schedule. Also, I did 5 times a day only after I was using GHRP+GHRH 3 times a day for a few months already. I did notice some CTS and really tight hands from that dose but water retention was very controllable with a good diet and everyday cardio.

I think that you would greatly benefit from dosing 5 times a day if your goal is lean muscle gains and you use peptides along with steroids but I wouldn't bother if your goals are just anti-aging or fat loss.
  8. #8 15th August 2017 
    Thanks
    These following peptides are also effective on fat lost---HGH Fragment,AOD9604,CJC1295,CHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. You could have a try.
  9. #9 21st January 2018 
    Thanks
    Whats your diet while on your cycle of MK-677 for cutting and or building lean muscle? I plan on taking 20mg of MK-677 stacked with 10mg of LGD-4033
    Thanks!
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"