• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th June 2017 
    Thanks

several injections per day of multiple peptides

About a week ago I started using peptides and have done about 20 injections so far. In the beginning, I was really scared to do an injection and was doing them with shaky hands but now I have learned to not worry and do them really quickly. I still have a few questions though.

I know how to mix them with bacteriostatic water and also how to dose them properly. But I would like to know how others do multiple injections per day, it seems pretty confusing. I don't want to use a new syringe for every injection and I would also like to inject multiple peptides in one shot to avoid multiple jabs but I'm worried about hygiene and peptide degradation.

As I understand, the general consensus is - don't reuse syringes. But If I need to inject multiple peptides at the same time do I really need to use a new syringe for each of the peptides? Do I have to do this because the syringe gets blunt? Because I don't see a problem if injections were done properly, in a sterile environment and alcohol swabs were used.

Next thing - mixing multiple peptides in the same syringe. I have read that peptides shouldn't be mixed and that it can cause them to degrade or lose effectiveness. But would it really cause a problem if they are mixed together for just a couple of seconds? For instance - Mod GRF1-29 + GHRP-2 drawn in the same syringe and injected together, would this be okay? Or let's say - TB-500+BPC 157. Would it lead to any issues? If yes, then can I use the same syringe I used to inject Mod GRF to inject GHRP-2? Yes, insulin syringes are cheap, but if I need to inject Mod+GHRP-2 3 times a day then it's 6 syringes per day...

It's not really a problem to do multiple subQ injections because for me they are painless but for comfort
    I would like to do fewer injections.
  2. #2 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Yes, many say to not reuse syringes but I am reusing them and never had any issues. I usually use one syringe for all my day injections, because after 3 injections, it gets blunt and painful to inject. I always use alcohol swabs to clean my skin and also the needle after injection. I don't recommend to do it but simply say that I do this without issues.

I also mix multiple peptides in the same syringe without problems. Yes, peptides shouldn't be mixed in the same syringe for long but I believe that up to a day they are fine so nothing will happen to them if they are mixed together for 20 seconds.

If you are worried about getting infections etc, then use one syringe for one injection - either it's multiple peptides or not. If you need to inject multiple at the same time - then clean all vial rubbers with alcohol swap, draw up each peptide in the syringe and inject them all together.
  3. #3 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    It is way better and easier to simply draw all the peptides in the same syringe and inject at the same time. I don't think that there are peptides that would have some bad reaction when mixed together but they shouldn't be kept like this for long.

Remember that if you are reusing syringes, there is a higher chance of infection and also there is a chance of bacteria from your skin getting into peptide and it would probably ruin it.

Also remember that insulin syringe becomes blunt very quickly, and it makes more difficult and painful to inject.
  4. #4 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I see that there are many people who reuse syringes and also a lot who prefer to use fresh syringes.

I am the one who prefers fresh insulin syringes. When I first started using peptides I bought only 5 insulin syringes in the pharmacy and also ordered 100 pcs box online. I had to reuse syringes at first and definitely didn't like it. I was painful and also didn't seem right for me. Also noticed a bruise at the injection spot and since then I'm only using sharp and fresh insulin syringes. I am buying 100 pcs box for 10gbp, which means each syringe cost 10p. I don't think that it's worth to take ANY risk to save 10p...

If I need to inject multiple peptides at the same time then I use the same syringe because I've read that it's okay to do so and I prefer to have fewer injections.
  5. #5 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks to everyone for detailed answers.

It seems like it's really not worth to take a risk by reusing syringes, given they are so cheap. I will make an order of 100 syringes as well, maybe even 2 boxes because I would need 3 every day. I will draw both peptides in the same syringe and inject but use new syringes for this every time.