• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th June 2017 
    Thanks

MK-677 experience

Today starts the 4th months since I'm on MK-677 @ 25mg/day. During the first 3 months, I used MK-677 from 3 different suppliers just to see if there is any difference. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Let me tell you about the effects I got in the gym.

I started using MK-677 a few weeks before I started my PCT. I was on testosterone enanthate, equipoise, and masteron. I didn't really gain anything during the PCT, but hell, I didn't lose anything either and that was my main goal with MK-677. I gained some fat in the beginning because of the appetite increase and also my diet wasn't on point. Right from the first weeks, I noticed that my muscles look fuller and bigger, that's probably the water retention. I noticed that while using MK-677 my endurance is much better, it takes less to rest between sets and also could do a cardio at a higher intensity for longer. I was rotating between a few training programs starting from hypertrophy program to 5x5 strength type program. It is one month since I finished PCT and I haven't lost any strength.

Side effects.

At the beginning of my cycle, I was taking MK-677 in the evening, it made me really exhausted in the morning until about midday. Then I switched to midday dose and think it works the best, as in the evening I feel quite sleepy already and can fall asleep in minutes but feel fine in the morning.

The MK-677 that I used during the first month made me hungry as hell but when I switched to another supplier on my 2nd month the hunger wasn't as noticeable. It is back when I switched to the 3rd suppliers MK-677, I think that 2nd supplier was the weakest. I forgot to mention that all of them were in liquid form.

I also tried a bit higher dose once - about 40mg to see how I handle it. Bad idea, I couldn't fall asleep and was sweating all night.

Water retention.

It was a pretty big issue in the beginning and think I found a solution to it. I started with 25mg/day from the first day but after a few days, I noticed that I am starting to hold a huge amount of water so I dropped it for 3 days and started again at 15mg dose. Ran it for a week and increase up to 25mg/day. Water retention is almost non-existent now.

Sleep.

It is incredible, can't really explain in words how good it is. During the first 2 weeks I had a little trouble sleeping but from what I've read that's normal. I have noticed that now it takes only about 6 hours for me to fully rest and be ready for next day.

Overall thoughts about this stuff

It's not for those who are looking for huge strength or muscle gains. It is great for sleep, recovery, and anti-aging. But the strength and muscle gains on it are minimal.
    Last edited by Ramsey; 16th June 2017 at 11:45 AM.
  2. #2 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    It is good that you are going to run it for 3 more months because that's when you start seeing the real benefits of increased growth hormone levels. Your skin should look far better by that time and you should also see some kind of lean body mass gain by that time. Do you plan to do a steroid cycle again? Best of luck!
    Last edited by Steven; 20th June 2017 at 01:27 PM.
  3. #3 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    It is good that you are going to run it for 3 more months because that's when you start seeing the real benefits of increased growth hormone levels. Your skin should look far better by that time and you should also see some kind of lean body mass gain by that time. Do you plan to do a steroid cycle again? Best of luck!
    Thanks. No, I don't plan to do a steroid cycle in the near future, I might to it the next year if I feel like it. I might try other SARM's though, like Ostarine but I am still researching it. I always do a complete research on a supplement before using it.
  4. #4 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Cool log, thanks for sharing. I always thought that water retention is a pretty big issue with MK-677 and didn't know that it is possible to get rid of that water weight but good job on doing that. Have you seen other improvements like anti-aging effects or smoother skin? You also didn't mention how old are you and what is your height and body fat would be really helpful if you do that.
  5. #5 3rd July 2017 
    Thanks

suppliers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Today starts the 4th months since I'm on MK-677 @ 25mg/day. During the first 3 months, I used MK-677 from 3 different suppliers just to see if there is any difference. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.
    Ramsey, I'm a new member and can't send a PM until I reach 15 posts - so this is my first, 14 to go! Would you be willing to PM me please with the names of suppliers you tried or recommend? I would appreciate it.
  6. #6 20th January 2018 
    Thanks
    I've used real MK-677 and it is in my opinion not nearly as good for losing (or NOT-gaining) fat as injectable growth. Short-term muscle growth from growth hormone, whether it be injectable or oral is not what you're looking for. Anabolics are WAY better for that. It's all about long term gains with growth in my opinion. So definitely look into some anabolics to run along side the MK-677 to actually get the potential out.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"