• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: first pep cycle

1. #1 16th June 2017 
    Thanks

first pep cycle

Hey everyone.

I have never used peptides and have absolutely no experience with them but I am really thinking about using them because I am not able to afford HGH. To get what I want from cycle I need at least 6 100iu kits and I don't want to spend thousands on this stuff. Peptides seem like a perfect alternative. I have been reading about various protocols and found a few. I really like the advanced protocol and thinking of doing it. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Here are the protocols:

Beginner:

HGH Fragment 176-191 - 500mcg/day

Advanced:

CJC1295 w/ DAC - 1mg/week
    or
    CJC1295 w/o DAC - 100mcg 3x/day
  2. #2 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Honestly, neither of protocols looks good.

I don't understand the reason why you should combine HGH frag with CJC, maybe this is some kind of old information.

You should combine GHRP and GHRH to get results similar to HGH. HGH frag simply helps fat loss a bit but that's about it.

Use GHRH (Mod GRF1-29) + GHRP (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin) at least 3 times a day and you will get very good results.
    Usually, they are used - in the morning, post workout and before bed but you can adjust the times to fit in your schedule. Make sure to wait at least 3 hours between injections and don't eat anything one hour before injection and 30 minutes after.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JSmith For This Useful Post:

Hardy (26th June 2017)

4. #3 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    It's possible that it was old information. It was posted on another forum in 2007 lol, everything is probably different these days. So you say that HGH frag is a waste of money?

I will look into GHRP and GHRH. What are the recommended doses for it?

I need an advice on how to mix the peptides as well as I've never done this. Is bacteriostatic water needed? How much to add to the vial and how to measure the doses afterward?

Also, how long can I run the GHRP/GHRH for? Do I need to cycle it?
    Last edited by driftmaster; 16th June 2017 at 10:23 AM.
  5. #4 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used frag and it didn't give me great effects but some people say that it's pretty good.

The recommended dose is 1 mcg/kg but I suggest you to start small to avoid undesired side effects. That means that lean 80kg guy should inject 80mcg for GHRH and 80mcg GHRP at the same time. If you have high body fat then you can use 0.9mcg/kg.

You can run them forever but I recommend to switch the GHRP every few months because your body gets less sensitive to it after a while. There are 3 GHRP's that are commonly used - GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin and you can move from one to another every couple of months.

Yes, you should get bacteriostatic water. I usually use 2,5ml for 5mg vials (GHRP) and 1ml for 2mg vials (Mod GRF1-29).

Check out the peptide calculator, it should help to understand how much water to add and how to draw your dose correctly.
    Last edited by JSmith; 16th June 2017 at 10:44 AM.
  6. #5 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Can I use more than 1mcg/kg?

Also, which of the GHRP's is the best?

Again, thanks for the help. I looked at the peptide calculator and it seems great, I have actually seen it before already.
  7. #6 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by driftmaster View Post
    Can I use more than 1mcg/kg?

Also, which of the GHRP's is the best?

Again, thanks for the help. I looked at the peptide calculator and it seems great, I have actually seen it before already.
    You can use more but it's not cost effective to use over saturation dose because from saturation dose you get 100% effect but if you double the dose you will not get 200% effect, only about 150% and the higher you go, the less benefits you get, so not worth it in my opinion. Also, your body gets less sensitive faster when you use the dose that is over saturation.

The best GHRP, in my opinion, is GHRP-2 because you get the most bang for your buck from GHRP-2. GHRP-6 is used if you are looking for appetite increase and Ipamorelin is used if you don't want any side effects and have more money to spend. Keep in mind that GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 will increase prolactin and cortisol levels within normal range, if you go over saturation dose though, you might need some medicament that lowers prolactin.
  8. #7 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I started using GHRP-2 + Mod GRF1-29 - 2 times a day about a week ago. And there is one thing that really worries me.

Yesterday I was injecting peptides, as usual, subQ in my belly fat, didn't experience any pain or anything but right after I took the needle out of my skin and some blood came out the hole where I injected. My bodyfat is fairly low so there is not a lot of fat in my midsection but I still try to find some to make the injection.
    Has it happened to anyone else? I have been using peptides for about a week but this is the first time when blood comes out. Did I hit an artery or some internal organ? It stopped bleeding after a minutes or so but I was sweating for about 20 minutes after that injection. I use the regular insulin syringe and I am wondering if there is a chance to hit some internal organ by injecting peptides subQ in belly fat?
  9. #8 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Don't worry about a small amount of blood coming out of injection spot... It is just a blood vessel and from time to time it happens to hit them even with subQ injections. Try working on your injection technique or try to find a spot where you have more fat. IM injections are also an option.
  10. #9 27th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by driftmaster View Post
    I started using GHRP-2 + Mod GRF1-29 - 2 times a day about a week ago. And there is one thing that really worries me.

Yesterday I was injecting peptides, as usual, subQ in my belly fat, didn't experience any pain or anything but right after I took the needle out of my skin and some blood came out the hole where I injected. My bodyfat is fairly low so there is not a lot of fat in my midsection but I still try to find some to make the injection.
    Has it happened to anyone else? I have been using peptides for about a week but this is the first time when blood comes out. Did I hit an artery or some internal organ? It stopped bleeding after a minutes or so but I was sweating for about 20 minutes after that injection. I use the regular insulin syringe and I am wondering if there is a chance to hit some internal organ by injecting peptides subQ in belly fat?
    Take a good size of your skin in your fingers and try injecting at an angle so you are more in the thin fat later.

Answering your questions, is it possible to hit an internal organ? No, it's not possible to hit it with an insulin syringe especially in your stomach. You are definitely safe because there is a big layer of abs that protect you from hitting organs.

Blood coming out of the injection area happened to me before and I think that you started sweating because you hit the blood vessel and the peptides were absorbed into the bloodstream, not fat.
    It's not a big deal and you will be fine.