• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th June 2017 
    Thanks

peptide for wife

My wife has noticed that since I started using peptides my skin looks far younger and better. And also the body fat loss is incredible. She has been reading a lot about peptides in the past few days and really wants to try them. She has used MT2 so injections shouldn't be a problem.

Is it okay to give my woman GHRP+GHRH? If so, then which peptides would be recommended for her? She is not looking for appetite increase - just fat loss and anti-aging, skin improvements. Can something go wrong?

I am using GHRP-2 + CJC1295 no DAC, the thing is that it does increase my appetite, what would be a better option for her?
  2. #2 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I don't think that anything could go wrong. My girl has been using Ipamorelin + CJC1295 DAC and has pretty amazing results. She looks almost 10 years younger since using this combo and also the fat loss is impressive. She is dosing CJC1295 DAC once a week and Ipamorelin in the morning and before bed for almost 3 months already and not even thinking of stopping. It seems like she not only looks younger but feels younger as well as she is full of energy and her libido is also up Peptides are definitely a great addition to a healthy lifestyle not only for men but for women as well.

It is recommended for women to use CJC1295 DAC because it gives a GH bleed and it is a natural way how women release GH. Mod GRF for men, CJC1295 DAC for women.
  3. #3 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the fast reply, jaredwho. Seems like your wife's results are fantastic the libido increase sounds good as well because it has been a bit in a lowish side for her after the birth of our son. What dose is your wife using?
  4. #4 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    A woman from my gym is using GHRP-2 and Mod GRF and has pretty amazing results she looks very good for her age. Peptides are amazing for fat loss and anti-aging and women respond just as well as men to them. If she combines the peptides with a healthy diet and a good amount of cardio then I'm sure she won't be disappointed.

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question about doses for women but my guess is that the saturation dose is the same - 1mcg/kg? And if she decides to use CJC1295 then 1mg a week is a good starting point in my opinion.
  5. #5 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply, jaredwho. Seems like your wife's results are fantastic the libido increase sounds good as well because it has been a bit in a lowish side for her after the birth of our son. What dose is your wife using?
    She is using 60mcg of ipamorelin in the morning and before bed. At the beginning, she started with a 1mg dose per week of CJC1295 DAC but now has increased the dose to 1mg twice a week. Yep, her libido is definitely up, before peptides we were having sex about once a week but now almost every day. I am not sure why it increase her libido because it did nothing to mine.

You must calculate the Ipamorelin dose based on her weight - 1mcg for every kg. And it's better to start small to avoid water retention and other side effects. Good luck and have fun
  6. #6 16th June 2017 
    Thanks
    My girlfriend is using Ipamorelin for anti-aging and fat loss and has pretty good results. I think that it's not necessary for women to use GHRH, they can get benefits by using only GHRP. Her sleep is better, her skin is better and she has lost some fat
  7. #7 20th June 2017 
    Thanks
    My wife is now taking a few peptides. She has been on an only-meat diet (high quality meat) and I convinced her to try some peptides after about a month of her diet. I started her on Frag because she is focused on losing weight. She finished a vial, but then I moved her to some other peptides that produce the full HGH. I put her on Ipamorelin, BP-157 (joint pain and scoliosis), and P21. The results have been quite wonderful. Throw in a lot of sun exposure to tan and charge the body processes, and I'm looking at my wife in almost a new way. We are much more intimate. She is even more vibrant than she was before (and that is saying a lot),
  8. #8 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Only meat diet? What kind of diet is that? If she is eating only meat then she should add a ton of veggies to that diet as well, they are low in calories and full of vitamins and minerals. By eating only meat she is not getting all the nutrients she needs to be healthy. That's just my 2 cents. If she feels good, healthy and energetic on this diet then tell her to keep doing what she is doing
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 21st June 2017 at 06:35 AM.
  9. #9 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesicap View Post
    My wife is now taking a few peptides. She has been on an only-meat diet (high quality meat) and I convinced her to try some peptides after about a month of her diet. I started her on Frag because she is focused on losing weight. She finished a vial, but then I moved her to some other peptides that produce the full HGH. I put her on Ipamorelin, BP-157 (joint pain and scoliosis), and P21. The results have been quite wonderful. Throw in a lot of sun exposure to tan and charge the body processes, and I'm looking at my wife in almost a new way. We are much more intimate. She is even more vibrant than she was before (and that is saying a lot),
    How long she has been using the peptides? I am pretty interested in P21 peptide, what effects is your wife getting?

Thanks in advance
  10. #10 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    You know, that's what I thought about her diet, too. She eats 95% meat and cheats a tiny bit. The way I understand it is that there is a huge misconception about meat. Beyond that, I don't know many of the details. I think there are similarities to the ketogenic diet and zero carb diet. She tries to get me to research it, but I'm pretty stubborn about it. I like my veggies. I am pretty thrilled about her results so far, though. Keep in mind that the only exercise we do is at work. We aren't very physically active people. I'm sure if we were exercising the results would be mindblowing.
  11. #11 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Well, she most likely is in ketosis because there are no carbohydrates in meat and that's why she is getting great results. When I am dieting on keto, I eat a lot of meat, eggs, cheese, fish and a lot of veggies like spinach, cauliflower, broccoli. Meat only sounds pretty boring I think it's essential to keep balance even if it's keto
  12. #12 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hax View Post
    How long she has been using the peptides? I am pretty interested in P21 peptide, what effects is your wife getting?

Thanks in advance
    She was on Frag for about a month, once a day. She's been on the other peptides for about a week. The P21 was added maybe 3 days ago, simply because I felt I was getting some interesting results with it. Brain fog has cleared up a bit. Energy levels are higher without being stimulated. Brighter mood with my wife. Things seem to be going well so far. There have been a couple days here and there that were quite groggy, but we took a deep nap and got through it. From my experiences, I will get some minor joint pains in random joints I never had much of a problem with. I think there is some healing going on when that happens, so don't mistake it for a negative side effect. .
  13. #13 21st June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Well, she most likely is in ketosis because there are no carbohydrates in meat and that's why she is getting great results. When I am dieting on keto, I eat a lot of meat, eggs, cheese, fish and a lot of veggies like spinach, cauliflower, broccoli. Meat only sounds pretty boring I think it's essential to keep balance even if it's keto
    We both think the same thing when it comes to a balanced diet. This meat thing is a recent experiment of hers. I should say, though, that she does eat eggs, cheese, cream as well. I may have overstated the meat-only thing.
  14. #14 29th August 2017 
    Thanks
    This sounds like what 1 issue would be resolved with. No help with any Dr's. , allergic reaction or severe side effects pill pushing.
    Where should I go to get?
    Feel free to pm me.
    Thanks in advance
  15. #15 7th November 2017 
    Thanks
    IPAMORELIN AND CJC 1295 with DAC

The reason WITH DAC suites females better as its stimulant is more natural. a males peaks is a short small peak ^ females have a constant low bleed
  16. #16 12th December 2017 
    Thanks
    be careful with pregnant's..
  17. #17 5th January 2018 
    Thanks
    Any syrup with this composition works fine for your stomach.
    Yes I too used the peptide ointment for skin rashes suggested by my doctor . It helped a lot especially to form collagen on the upper layers.
    My skin locked nourishing.
    My ointment has this composition Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3.
  18. #18 11th February 2018 
    Thanks
    There are even stackable SARMs for women, specifically designed for their use. One of the packages that could be better for women consists of GW, MK-2866, and S4. This seems to be a truly impressive trio for women, and with minimal side effects. In general, dosage for women is much lower than for men. Side effects of testosterone-increasing SARMs can lead to virilization, or physical changes that distinguish men from women.
    "https://provenpeptides.com/shop/"