• Forum Login or
  • Register

Thread: HGH "shutdown"?

1. #1 15th June 2017 
    Thanks

HGH "shutdown"?

I have been reading about HGH recently and would like to know a few things. I'm not going to use it but I'm simply interested in it.

Could someone please explain to me if HGH stops natural production of GH. I've been reading that while you use HGH, your natural production stops. Is it similar to the shutdown we get when we use steroids and is there some kind of chance to mess yourself up permanently, just like with steroids? Is there any PCT needed to boost natural production after a cycle of HGH?

Cheers.
  2. #2 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    With HGH there is no real shut down. Growth hormone production is only suppressed when HGH is in your system, it continues the moment when HGH leaves your body. You don't need to do PCT or use any medications after HGH course.
  3. #3 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edz View Post
    With HGH there is no real shut down. Growth hormone production is only suppressed when HGH is in your system, it continues the moment when HGH leaves your body. You don't need to do PCT or use any medications after HGH course.
    I don't really have any evidence but I am sure that GH production by the pituitary is not restored right after your stop using HGH. It takes a few days, that's why it is recommended to take a few days off of HGH once in a while - there are some protocols as well that will help pituitary to stay active like 5on2off or EOD protocols. I think it's far better to give your body a rest sometimes while you are using HGH.