• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 15th June 2017 
    Thanks

DSIP, sleep peptide

Is there anyone out there who has used DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide) with positive results? What dose did you use and can you describe the effects you got?

I bought a vial a while back and decided to try it 2 days ago. Injected 100mcg subQ before going to sleep and didn't feel anything, no effects, no side effects. It did nothing to improve my sleep, woke up a few times during the night.

Yesterday I injected 200mcg about 1 hour before going to sleep. And the only thing I noticed was pretty wild dreams but no improvements for sleep quality.
  2. #2 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I haven't tried it but have read a few logs and seems like it's a hit or miss, some people say it works good but others don't get any effects. It is actually more beneficial for junkies and alcoholics because there has been a lot of studies that it really helps with opiate and alcohol withdrawals. For sleep, Ipamorelin would be better in my opinion.
  3. #3 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Not long ago I tried this peptide - https://researchpeptides.com/6220-dsip-experiment.html

100 and 200mcg doses were too small for me. My sleep started to get better on 500mcg an hour before bed so that's why you didn't feel much from it. From a 500mcg dose, I slept for 8-9 hours without waking up and felt good in the morning but I hoped that it would help me to sleep less and feel fine the next day but it didn't, it actually made me sleep more so I stopped using it. I suggest you to try to increase your dose the next time your experiment with it.
  4. #4 15th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I have used it with success, here is my log - https://researchpeptides.com/6188-dsip-log.html

I am going to do another cycle with this peptide soon.

Btw it seems like that since I stopped using it I still sleep better than I used to sleep before, so looks like there is some kind of prolonged or even permanent effect to improve sleep. I am not sure why it doesn't work for some people but it definitely works for me.