• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th June 2017 
    Thanks

healed tendonitis with TB-500

I have been using TB-500 for almost 6 weeks and can say that I'm very satisfied with the results.

My problem was tendonitis in both of my biceps so I decided to try out that TB-500 peptide because I read so many great reviews about it.

Protocol that I used

Week 1 - 5mg twice a week
    Week 2-5 5mg once a week.

I plan to continue to use it at 1mg/week for maintenance till I run out of it.

I couldn't even train my biceps properly because of the pain I was getting but since the 4th week, I have successfully started to train biceps once again. I can still feel a slight pain while exercising but before I started the TB-500 it was simply unbearable. It was incredibly painful to do curls and I struggled even with exercises that don't train biceps directly like BB rows. Now I have no problem to do different types of curls and do 3 biceps exercises per workout.

I definitely wasn't expecting that TB-500 will provide such a relief for a tendonitis that I've been struggling for a few years already.
  2. #2 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Glad to hear that you finally healed your tendonitis

Did you notice any other effects from TB-500? Any changes in body fat, muscle mass, energy levels, sleep, stamina?
  3. #3 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maneken View Post
    Glad to hear that you finally healed your tendonitis

Did you notice any other effects from TB-500? Any changes in body fat, muscle mass, energy levels, sleep, stamina?
    It's pretty difficult to answer your question because I was using other things as well so I can't really link fat loss and muscle gains to TB-500, at the same time I haven't even heard that TB-500 provide any other effects besides healing. Are there any other benefits of using TB-500?
  4. #4 17th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Oftentimes, there are wide-ranging systemic effects from peptides, and they tend to work for months after injection. "Healing" and "systemic" go hand in hand, IMO.