• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th June 2017 
    Thanks

water retention CJC1295 DAC, HGH Frag

Hello, I am new in here

Last year I did a 5 month run of HGH and I really loved it, the results were perfect. I found that HGH helped me to enjoy my life more because I could easily train 4 times a week and party in the weekend while still making progress in the gym. I stopped using HGH because at first my source was a pretty good one but then they started to sell fake or extremely underdosed HGH. I haven't been using it for more than half a year already but still going to the gym and I am in a pretty good physical form.

Forgot to add, I am 43 years old.

I would really want to use HGH again but I'm scared of getting scammed again so I read about alternatives and found peptides and read that they are similar or even better then HGH, the cost is also more interesting.

So I bought CJC1295 DAC+HGH Frag 176-191 and been using this combo for a week now. I did the second injection of CJC1295 DAC today and been using Frag every day.

protocol:

CJC1295 DAC 1mg twice a week
    HGH Frag 176-191 250mcg in the morning before fasted cardio and 250 pre-workout.

My goal is to lose fat. Before I started I was @ 15% body fat, but now... I'm not sure because since I started I've gained 6kg's if the water in a week!!! Most of the water I am holding in my belly and I look fat. I didn't have any problems with water retention from HGH.

I am not really sure on what to do now because I am trying to lose fat but those peptides only make me look fatter. How should I proceed? Stop using everything?
  2. #2 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    You are holding a lot of water weight because you used more than your body could handle and water retention is a common issue with almost all peptides/HGH.

Why are you using GHRH without GHRP? It is almost completely worthless without GHRP. You could use GHRP solo and get some effects but GHRH solo is a waste of money in my opinion.
    Also, why are you using CJC1295 DAC as your GHRH? The recommended GHRH for men is Mod GRF1-29 because CJC1295 DAC releases GH in the way women release it and it's called GH bleed - a constant, small release of Growth Hormone. While men release it in a different manner, in pulses - a rapid spike of growth hormone.

My suggestions - switch from CJC1295 DAC to Mod GRF1-29 and add a GHRP. If you are looking to cut up then Ipamorelin will be the best choice as it won't increase your appetite and will make you hold less water. GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 though increase appetite and also your prolactin and cortisol levels (within normal range when used in saturation dose, so nothing to worry about).

With GHRP+GHRH it is recommended to start with a lower dose then saturation because it will be much easier to control side effects like water retention by doing so. When you feel ready and you are not holding too much water, you can increase your dose.

HGH Frag dosage and timing looks fine.
    Last edited by gstpierre11; 14th June 2017 at 10:47 AM.
  3. #3 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Thanks for the information. I will stop using CJC1295 right now because the water retention from it is insane. So my HGH frag protocol is good? I will keep using it then.

I am not sure if GHRP+ Mod GRF is the best choice for me, I didn't start using them at the beginning due to the fact that they need to be injected several times a day... Once a day is fine with me but multiple times can be difficult because I leave the home in the morning and come back late in the evening. I have to travel 250km a day because my work is in another city.
  4. #4 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Herman View Post
    Thanks for the information. I will stop using CJC1295 right now because the water retention from it is insane. So my HGH frag protocol is good? I will keep using it then.

I am not sure if GHRP+ Mod GRF is the best choice for me, I didn't start using them at the beginning due to the fact that they need to be injected several times a day... Once a day is fine with me but multiple times can be difficult because I leave the home in the morning and come back late in the evening. I have to travel 250km a day because my work is in another city.
    You will get pretty good effects from GHRP/GHRH even if you inject them only twice a day - in the morning and before bed. You could also take your peptides with you to your work but you will need to buy an insulin cooling case or some kind of food storage box where you can put ice inside. I agree that's a lot of hassle.

There is another option though - MK-677. It is a growth hormone secretagogue as well and needs to be used just once a day + it's oral. You can try it but don't use too much, because it will increase your appetite. 10mg/day would be enough to get fat burning benefits and be able to control your appetite.
  5. #5 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I can manage to do 2 injections a day but a pill that needs to be taken only once a day sounds a lot better. But how do you think, which one would be better for fat loss - MK-677 or Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29? And can I combine them together with HGH frag?
  6. #6 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    I can manage to do 2 injections a day but a pill that needs to be taken only once a day sounds a lot better. But how do you think, which one would be better for fat loss - MK-677 or Ipamorelin+Mod GRF1-29? And can I combine them together with HGH frag?
    Definitely, Ipamorelin+Mod GRF will be a better option. Yep, you can use HGH Frag together with them without any problems.
  7. #7 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    Water retention from peptides usually disappears after a few weeks of constant use.

Listen to gstpierre, he knows his stuff.

How is your diet? To get rid of that water weight asap you need to clean your diet, drink lots of water, coffee, green tea, do cardio and stop taking CJC1295 DAC.
  8. #8 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    My diet wasn't perfect but I am slowly clearing it up. Thanks for suggestions, I will look into it.

I don't remember which peptide but I totally remember reading that side effects of one of them were eyesight problems. Can you please tell me which one was that peptide because I totally want to avoid it.
  9. #9 14th June 2017 
    Thanks
    My diet wasn't perfect but I am slowly clearing it up. Thanks for suggestions, I will look into it.

I don't remember which peptide but I totally remember reading that side effects of one of them were eyesight problems. Can you please tell me which one was that peptide because I totally want to avoid it.
    You are wrong mate, peptides won't affect your vision. I probably know what you are talking about - it's an SARM S4 Andarine. That is SARM that will mess up your vision, that's the reason I will never even try it because eyesight is one of the most important things for a human.
  10. #10 30th August 2017 
    Thanks

Fragment

Quote Originally Posted by gstpierre11 View Post
    You will get pretty good effects from GHRP/GHRH even if you inject them only twice a day - in the morning and before bed. You could also take your peptides with you to your work but you will need to buy an insulin cooling case or some kind of food storage box where you can put ice inside. I agree that's a lot of hassle.

There is another option though - MK-677. It is a growth hormone secretagogue as well and needs to be used just once a day + it's oral. You can try it but don't use too much, because it will increase your appetite. 10mg/day would be enough to get fat burning benefits and be able to control your appetite.
    ----------------------------------------

Hi bro,

Hope time finds you well.

I would like to ask you because 17 days ago I have started Fragment 176-191 with 300mxg dose am before cardio on an empty stomach and 300mcg before bed time 2 and a.half hours after my last meal and head to bed straight away... Besides this O am taking the ECA stack called Thermogeneis in am before cardio and pm only before Weights Compound Supersets On MON - WED - FRI but cardio /hiit x7 week in mornings.

Diet I been same duration on 5 day Low, 1 Med and 1 high carb day on Saturday amd take one cheat meal along with the 6 meals.

My current weight is 62.8kg and tall 5ft 7"

How long start seeing deeper result on fragment? To cut the fat especially the stubborn belly area...

To.be honest I went little bit down from.waist currently is 31 1/2"

I.am.using Peptides Science and peptides Uk of Fragment which I switch from brand to another once vial finish.

Do.I.have to keep going like this maybe is quit early for better result? Or add ipamorelin and mod GRF 1-29?

So does the GHRP and ipamorelin are the same?

I don't want water retention that's makes you.bloating.

Around 2 months ago I have stopped from.8 weeks of trenbelone along with Winstrol and testosterone Enhatete.

Sorry for quit long mail

Appreciate your reply
  11. #11 30th August 2017 
    Thanks
    Hi bro,

Hope time finds you well.

I would like to ask you because 17 days ago I have started Fragment 176-191 with 300mxg dose am before cardio on an empty stomach and 300mcg before bed time 2 and a.half hours after my last meal and head to bed straight away... Besides this O am taking the ECA stack called Thermogeneis in am before cardio and pm only before Weights Compound Supersets On MON - WED - FRI but cardio /hiit x7 week in mornings.

Diet I been same duration on 5 day Low, 1 Med and 1 high carb day on Saturday amd take one cheat meal along with the 6 meals.

My current weight is 62.8kg and tall 5ft 7"

How long start seeing deeper result on fragment? To cut the fat especially the stubborn belly area...

To.be honest I went little bit down from.waist currently is 31 1/2"

I.am.using Peptides Science and peptides Uk of Fragment which I switch from brand to another once vial finish.

Do.I.have to keep going like this maybe is quit early for better result? Or add ipamorelin and mod GRF 1-29?

So does the GHRP and ipamorelin are the same?

I don't want water retention that's makes you.bloating.

Around 2 months ago I have stopped from.8 weeks of trenbelone along with Winstrol and testosterone Enhatete.

Sorry for quit long mail

Appreciate your reply